“Giggling squid Guildford”

Giggling Squid Guildford
Ranked #43 of 310 Restaurants in Guildford
Price range: US$13 - US$38
Description: Years ago when I was doing a Master’s degree, I took a train to visit Guildford. It ran through some of the most beautiful places and villages. I thought to myself that if I was to choose to live somewhere in England, I would choose to live around here. Strangely this wish happens to have come true! Having our Giggling Squid restaurant in the middle of Guildford make it feel even more homely. We now know where to go for good Thai food!
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent, customer service given to us by Amca was extraordinary.
Ashes.mot only found us a table at an extremely busy time and juggled things around, but also knew the menu so well, we ordered from recommendations and had a superb and unique meal.
We will be back, thank you Amca.

1  Thank sallianne_murdoch

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I was there with my friend and I can say that it’s an amazing place. All is good there , food , staff, everything is perfect. The staff is really the best and the pad Thai chicken is so good. Love this place. Keep going on like this!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Guildford has fantastic places to eat and drink but by far the favourite is the Giggling Squid
The food is fantastic, the staff are amazing especially the blonde polish lady
and the price is more than reasonable
Whether you are going to lunch or out for a date, I would definitely recommend

Siobhan

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Have visited several times in the past and most recently went one evening for dinner with 2 friends. We were served by a lovely young scottish gentleman who recommended we start with a cocktail which looked awesome when it arrived a massive coconut long drink. Before ordering he talked us through the menu and what was really good. He had obviously worked there for some time as he had tried nearly everything on the menu and knew his stuff about the wine and what pairings to go for. I went for the squid and then the lamb which was a massive shank and absolutely delicious. He also suggested I order a Pad Thai as a side dish which was quite fun. My friend who is vegan was pleased as they have their own vegan/vegetarian menu which had loads of dishes on to choose from. Will certainly be vising again. Absolutely love this place and the level of service.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great meal last night which arrived in a timely fashion and as usual was quite delicious with excellent service.