“Manager not worthy of calling himself a manager!!!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza Guildford
Ranked #233 of 313 Restaurants in Guildford
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Ordered two pizzas at the start of June, we waited an hour for them to be delivered, when we finally got them, they were stone cold. Myself called the branch in Guildford and explained to them what was wrong.
Upon hearing this I was promised a free pizza as a gesture of good will.
Now on the evening of the 28th June 2018 I have literally just called that branch in Guildford and they acted like a load of kids at school, denying everything they promised!
I called and called and called after they put the phone down on me, but then after that every time I tried to call they just ended it.
The manager of that Guildford branch is nothing short of low life after refusing to speak man to man “ even on the phone “ but left the check out girl to deal with me, relaying messages back and fourth.
Absolutely disgusted and would never eat at dominos again. I am that angered I’m going to the local news paper to report this issue, to name and shame this particular branch.
I honestly welcome the “ so called Managers feed back “

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Rude staff, i ordered online and paid by card then i only received half my order and when i called them to find out where the rest of my order was i was told i am being an inconvenience when i requested to speak with a manager she refused to come to the phone and got her rude underdog to tell me they are sending the remainder of my order out and it will be with me in approx 35mins when the remainder of my order finally arrived it was stone cold and inedible so all in all a waste of money and will be taking my business elsewhere due to there incompetence, i had been in touch with there head office who quite clearly accepts this kind of behaviour and thinks offering me a £15 voucher is sufficient enough for the £25 i wasted on this order.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered several items, missed off 2 of them. Have previous ordered from them which also had missed of parts of the order, then returned with wrong item and didn't seem to understand the problem. Getting a bit of a habit . Food ok.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

i order from marcos ussualy, great place. But this time they were closed. ordered dominoes for same price i got an ungrateful driver and mediocre pizza dont go give bad review

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Myself and my husband are staying in Guildford for the evening we have never been here before so really don’t know the area. We decided not to eat at our hotel but to take a drive to Dominoes. I ordered my pizza and emphasised that there should be no tomato on but would like garlic butter instead. On returning to our hotel which is an 11 minute drive I discovered that they had put tomato on. My husbands was fine and while he was eating his I decided to ring Dominoes and ask them to bring me a replacement Only to be told I could have a voucher for my next visit but I don’t live around here so they offered me a replacement but I had to drive and collect it. I explained that it was their mistake and asked if they could deliver as I don’t know the area and my husband was eating his tea therefore his would be cold by the time we returned. They was having none of this even though they admitted it was their fault. I would call this a terrible service and will never go to any Dominoes pizza place again