“Excellent”

Ranked #50 of 98 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The East Coast Diner is the place for parties! Open all day, every day from midday join us for Brooklyn-style burgers, 'Posh' Pizzas, gourmet hotdogs, after school milkshakes or late night cocktails.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great little diner with a really relaxed feel about it. The pizza was incredible; genuinely possibly the best pizza I’ve ever had! And the cocktails are also very well made. Paper straws were a nice touch for the eco-conscious.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The restruant is lovely . The staff are attentive. Good Food was yummy. I would reccomend the pizza.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

My son and hubby decided to take me out for lunch to woodbridge. We fancied something light but the cafe we normally go to was full so we walked up to the Diner as it’s my son’s fav place. The waiter (a well dressed gentleman) serving was lovely and presented me with a glass wine of bubbly on the house. In the end we couldn’t go there and not eat a proper meal as my son was determined to have steak or burger. Son and I had steak (rare) and Cajun fries whilst hubby had ring or fire burger. The steak was cooked perfectly and tasted scrummy, my hubby loved his burger but it wasn’t as hot as anticipated. However it was a lovely meal and would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Used to be a really nice, reasonably priced place to go with friends- think £7.50 for a big burger and chips, but went here today and couldn’t believe how expensive it had got- I understand they want to go upmarket, but the amount of money you end up spending- i.e FIVE POUNDS??!! for a small milkshake, was so shocking, as it wasn’t good value for money at all- there was no way you could buy a proper meal there for less than £15, such a shame as I really can’t justify going again.

1  Thank Jamila R
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

went here today and was shocked by the prices that were charged for the food. It used to be so nice and quirky and had really good food for the price you paid. Now it’s £9.45 a pathetic portion of nachos that doesn’t even have guacamole on them! I understand they are trying to go upmarket however it’s overpriced and the quality of food isn’t great at all. Service was poor and we were overcharged for a portion of chips. Wouldn’t recommend.