“Lunch”
Review of Krazy Horse

Krazy Horse
Ranked #59 of 224 Restaurants in Bury St Edmunds
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Great place, if you like motor bikes you’ll love it here, we had a baguette with tuna and one with chicken, good value and very tasty.
We’d definitely return

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Reasonably priced, polite and efficient staff with top notch food. We went for breakfast and it tasted and looked great!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The busiest Morgan dealer in the UK. Great selection, very knowledgeable. Sales of new and used Morgan’s, Service MOT’s, Modifications, Morgan’s bought and Sold.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I don't normally do gushy, but am sorely tempted now! I don't think I ask for much when I have breakfast out. When I fancy a full english, that's exactly what I'd like. I don't want it to be fancy schmancy, or messed about with. I like it traditional and with good quality products. At Krazy Horse that is exactly what you get.

The Food
The sausages are meaty and tasty, the bacon is thick and cooked to my liking. Eggs, beans, toast, mushrooms etc etc are all nicely done, hot, and not greasy.

Between us we have had the pancakes (super fluffy and plentiful), milkshake (thick and delicious), scrambled egg on toast (Grandma's choice, she said it was lovely). Recently my partner opted for the breakfast burger - eyes bigger than belly! A stack of a super meaty burger, bacon, sausage, hashbrown and mushrooms. His excuse was preparing for night shifts!

Tea & Coffees are good. Hot and served in nice big cups/mugs

We have been back a few times now, and not been disappointed

Service and Staff

Service has always been well within tolerance of waiting for freshly cooked food. Drinks are prepared 1st and food has always arrived before these are done with.
The staff are friendly and helpful - have always been chatty with us and lovely with my little boy. He chats away happily with them whilst the serious task of milkshake making is happening.

Choose a table, peruse the menu, go to the counter to order, give your name and they'll call you when it comes out of the kitchen. Easy and relaxed.

The venue
Is non conventional. Downstairs is a motorbike showroom with a workshop next door. Some amazing one off bikes on show, together with some great art. Upstairs where the cafe is, you'll find biking helmets/tanks and some fab clothing. Toilets are always spotless and smell really fresh and clean.

1  Thank Mummyrae
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Bikes and food good, the service was bad (waited 20mins, had to ask and was told they had forgotten the order) the ugly ...will leave that up to you to decide