“The usual perfection”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to Ben’s a number of times now and it never lets us down. Great food and an amazing team. If you want a lovely evening out then go to Ben’s.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I wanted a nice wholesome dinner, and we got that in abundance here. The food was incredible, the service impeccable, and was worth every penny. If we’re ever in Bury again, we’ll definitely go back!

1  Thank richccambridge
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Went for dinner last night and was pleasantly surprised, had passed Ben's many times but never gone in but it was my husband's birthday and didn't fancy any of the other restaurants so gave it a try. The food was to die for and although the menu isn't huge what they offered was an excellent choice, the prices are really reasonable and the staff couldn't have been more lovely, can't wait to return.

1  Thank Clive190
Reviewed 13 April 2018

My friend and I went there on a Wednesday night and there was only one other table occupied, which was a great shame as our main courses were delicious. This was my 4th visit and the restaurant has never been full, which detracts from the atmosphere.
The dessert we shared (a cheesecake) was not so good. The restaurant tries to use local produce wherever possible and the menu (which is quite eclectic, often "fusion" ) seems to change quite often. From my experience the dishes are a bit variable in quality but can be really excellent.
The service is very welcoming and good.

1  Thank MaggieC66
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We visited for my wife’s birthday with some close friends and couldn’t have been happier.

Great food inventive tasty choices, and an awesome wine selection. Couldn’t have asked for more.

4 different starters and four different mains, all of them excellently prepared and served and all tasted superb. Spoilt for choice on the menu and could have kept coming back for more.

Thoroughly recommended as a great place to eat and be with friends in super surroundings.