“Great food, great service and great atmosphere”
Review of Casa

Casa
Price range: US$11 - US$33
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Whether this is dinner for 2 or a large party – the space e can be anything you need it to be. Delicious food from around the globe to give you that holiday feeling. Fresh, authentic ingredients turned into tasty tapas, superb main courses, sharing boards and desserts. Sit in the bar area and sip from a range of classic and house cocktails.Fabulous wine list, plus draught and bottled beers - something to suit all palettes. Celebrating a birthday – make sure you join the VIP list and receive free birthday bubbly for you and your fellow diners. Planning a wedding? Talk to the in-house events co-ordinator – you can have the entire restaurant as a private hire. A willingness to cater for any dietary requirement, with an excellent range of vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options. Themed nights, a wine tasting and live music! All brought to you in a beautiful fairy-lit restaurant by the friendly front of house team.
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant because myself and a friend were celebrating our birthdays, we were due to go to another restaurant that had closed down that week. I’m so so glad we rearranged to Casa. Our partners had arranged for a cake to be made by the manager, it was delicious and a lovely touch to the evening.
Service and food - the front of house I believe it was the manager (i wish Id got her name) was superb.. nothing was a problem and due to my partners allergies she talked us through the menu so he could order the right things. We were so impressed that there was so many options for dairy and egg allergies, including a vast amount of desserts which never happens when we go to restaurants where fruit salad is the only dessert option. The only teeny downside was the vegan chocolate brownie had all been eaten that day.. we did eat very late though, but I’m sure that is only testiment to how delicious the food is.. they did offer us 2 vegan desserts to try as compensation for the lack of chocolate brownie - again it wasnt expected and was a lovely touch to the evening.
It was refreshing to know that we could order food safe in the knowledge that it won’t make my partner poorly. This is probably the first place we’ve been and he’s been able to eat the majority of the menu.

We will definitely be visiting this restaurant again - great food.. great service and fingers crossed they have got some of the vegan chocolate brownie left

Thank you to the Casa team for such lovely food, service and atmosphere and helping us celebrate our birthdays

Reviewed 5 May 2018

This place just gets better each time, another tasty vegan dish (Tempura Vegetables) recommended by Shay, and vegan feta in my Greek salad!! I've definitely found my favourite restaurant.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Excellent introduction, amazing food and outstanding customer service throughout.

Very memorable and highly recommended.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I took my son and daughter in law out for a meal. They are both vegan and I am vegetarian. There was loads to choose from for all of us and meat and fish eaters are well catered for also.
The food was delicious and the staff all really friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We were treated very well by all the staff including the head chef, service was prompt and the food was delicious. The best thing about it was how relaxing a place to be it was. The room was full of other people enjoying their night and the atmosphere is great. The food was all lovely, particularly the falafels and the creamy mushrooms. We came with our 2 month old baby who slept the whole time and received lots of cuddles from the staff. and to finish off, the espresso martinis were divine. If I had to say anything negative at all it would be that it is perhaps a bit on the pricey side, but it is worth it because it's so nice.