Premier Inn Stockton-On-Tees/Middlesbrough Hotel
US$419
Travelodge Sedgefield(Stockton-on-Tees)(Great Value!)
US$52
Travelodge
Best Western Parkmore Hotel(Stockton-on-Tees)
US$117
US$64
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Claireville Hotel(Stockton-on-Tees)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbeefeater next doorwhite waterstayed herebeefeater restaurantattached beefeaterretail parkmeal dealquiet locationbuilding workgood nights sleepnature reservethe ground floorplenty of parkingcomfy bedexcellent stayroom was spotlessfamily room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The room was clean, but still felt cold in the room like my last visit even though I set the thermostat to the highest temperature. The staff are great Natalie on reception is professional and friendly. In the restaurant Debbie and John were great, I’ve seen Debbie before who was serving with another lady who I apologise as I can’t remember her name, she was professional and friendly too. The breakfast is freshly cooked and is lovely.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

So arrived at this place on Sunday and will be staying till Friday. The room has a nasty smell. Shower gel run out, bed not laid, the room is dusty and after 2 days here it seems they don't actually clean the room whatsoever. Some of the staff are rude as hell and when you complain they look at you like you're like an alien. Worst place I've ever stayed at and won't ever recommend it to anyone. Can't wait to check out on Friday.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Stockton-On-Tees/Middlesbrough Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello there,

I'm very disappointed to hear of the experience you had with your room, this certainly isn't what we'd expect. I'm also concerned to hear that some of the team members were rude. This isn't how we train our staff at all.

Rest assured, I will pass all comments back to the hotels management team to ensure they're aware of this. Retraining will most likely be considered for the House Keeping team and other team members involved.

Please accept our apologies for the experience you had. This definitely isn't our usual standard so I'm very sorry you hae to endure this but thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Ricky

Reviewed 12 March 2018

This Premier Inn had good reviews so we chose to stay here. The rooms have recently been refurbished to a high standard and ours was very comfortable, nicely refurbed with plenty of space. Can't fault it. It's next to the Tees Barrage International White Water Centre which was in use when we arrived at the hotel. It's a good attractive walk (I was mesmerised by the Archimedes screws!) and not too far to walk to the Infinity Bridge. Highly recommended hotel and position, would definitely stay here again.
The attached Beefeater Talpore restaurant (which I've reviewed separately) provided an excellent breakfast and tasty dinners.

Room Tip: No lift, (only G and 1st floors) and long corridors to walk along so mention any mobility issues when you book
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Made a mistake of booking this based on the adverts I had seen, it is a low budget hotel so I should have expected it, lack of service, rooms tired with a lack of maintenance being obvious, the attached restaurant is in the same poor condition, with limited service, you get exactly what you expect, low quality, I will not be coming back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn team at Premier Inn Stockton-On-Tees/Middlesbrough Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Jan

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay.

I'm really sorry you found the rooms tired and in need of maintenance. Our hotels are usually refurbished every five years so I've passed your feedback onto our Property team for their future consideration.

I'm also disappointed to hear you were unimpressed with your visit to the Beefeater Grill and I've asked the Restaurant Manager to follow up with the team directly.

I hope you change your mind and decide to give us another chance in future.

Darren

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Exactly what you’d expect from a premier inn. Clean room decent breakfast and food was nice at the restaurant next door. Loving the beds in the premier inns I have stayed in recently they are super comfortable. Nice helpful chap on reception in the evening too.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business