“Lovley apartment but!!!!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

amandasim...
Horsham, United Kingdom
“Lovley apartment but!!!!!”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

After a long journey and my partner not reading the email properly till we got there we had no idea what number apartment we were in and no idea how to use the touch screen key pad, so the lady on the phone sounded shocked we didnt know they were touch screen lol told us how to use it but couldn't find what apartment number we were in so i tried every door.
Durin the evening late guests arrived for another apartment and had the same problem whilst letting there infant child scream near our door waking my two children such a delight.

The apartment was lovly cant fault it just one thing the mattress me and my partner woke scratching and bites on my legs we thought nothin of it continued out early to alton towers for the day.
Upon the return it was visible all other apartments had guests as well to which at 10pm we heard them all the couple with an infant letting him run and scream in the hall way, then 4am the 2 drunk lads stayin there couldn't of been more pleasent (not) such a shame others have no consideration maybe a few signs or something in the welcome pack about noise level and respect others cos that was awful.

Sunday was a rainy day so cancelled our plans and decided to head home but on wakin from little sleep i was covered in bites and my partner scratching like anything we checked the bedding and little black marks that looked like bug poo very visible i stripped all the bed and more was on the mattress can only imagine there bed bugs which is quite disturbing.

Now when iv googled a contact email to email smithy apartments just gives me booking.com so thought if i write a review you can see it and deal with the mattress in apartment 4.

Everything else though was lovly and just nice and clean. There is a little mould behind the bedroom door also that might need a little clean down :)

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing