“Fabulous ”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I was eating solo as away on business and I was made to feel really welcome. As a pescatarian there was amble choice. My starter of Gamberoni Salvatore was excellent, just the right amount of chilli and the prawns were perfectly cooked. My main, spaghetti emponeo was delicious, pasta just right and full of flavour, I could of licked my plate! When I visit Lichfield again this will be top of my list.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This is not the first time that I have eaten here, but once again we had a nice relaxing experience with great food. I had the Stroganoff which was full of flavour with tender meat and my daughter had the Spaghetti Carbonara - delivers as always.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Been going regularly for many years and never fails to deliver. Friendly staff, lovely food, what more can you ask for. Luv Italian food but here is my favourite garlic bread ever - thin pizza base and lashings of garlic butter mmmmmmm!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We visited as 2 couples on Sat 9th June. We had been recommended to visit and I can say we had a wonderful meal. The food was plentiful and delicious. My husband had a fabulous hot salad starter. He said he'd have liked it again for main it was so nice. I had delicious ribs and they were without doubt the best I've tasted. Wondderful seafood pasta for main was bursting with a variety of seafood and flavour. I highly recommend this restaurant. It's always busy so booking is essential I'd say. If I was to make a recommendation it would be to make waiting staff a little more welcoming on arrival. We were greeted in an uncertain fashion and left waiting by our server who was obviously new and young.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Had a midweek meal here and enjoyed the food and the ambience, good service and very good value for money.