“Always worth a visit”

The garrick coffee shop
Ranked #11 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Lichfield
Cuisines: Ukrainian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We are regular visitors to the Garrick and usually get drink and or cakes.
Well worth a visit if you are in the area.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

staff nice but expensive for the type of food you get, fine if going to the theater and want a drink , pre order your drink before you go into the play as it can get real busy at the break,

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Relaxing vist and friendly atmosphere give it a try next time your in Lichfield
Near to the centre of the town and next pubic transport

Reviewed 11 September 2016

I haven't been to this coffee shops for some time as it has changed hands and I just forgot to go back there. I stopped for a light lunch and pot of coffee and the current owner seemed very keen to please and get my order of Eggs Benedict exactly right. I think they hadn't been doing it for very long and asked me exactly how I liked the eggs and muffins etc. They were very courteous even to a very noisy family who were there and driving everyone else mad! On leaving, everyone was made to feel special and would have not qualms about returning. It was refreshing to be served by someone who was enjoying his new venture and wanted to make everyone feel special as a customer. I will certainly start using it again on my frequent visits to Lichfield. Well done new owners.

Reviewed 31 October 2015

Having had hot chocolate here on a previous visit, I was happy to return and enjoyed one again. My husband had a bottle of Coke. Both reasonably priced and the young lady behind the counter was friendly and efficient. They had gone to the trouble of decorating for Halloween. I might try the selection of lunches next time as the menus looked interesting and competitively priced.