“Bijou cottage in great location”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of IN-B-TWEEN COTTAGE

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 32 reviews

Reviews from our community

G P
London, United Kingdom
“Bijou cottage in great location”
Reviewed 2 October 2018 for a stay in August 2018
person found this review helpful

I was looking for a cottage central to Wells for me, my wife and my two children and In-B-Tween Cottage was perfect. The cottage is 5 minutes walk from Wells Cathedral and the centre of town and has its' own off street car park space which is a big bonus.

We stayed here for 7 days whilst exploring Wells and the local area and pretty much fell in love with everything. The photo in this cottage listing really is the view from the cottage and I never got tired of seeing it.

The accommodation is compact. My children slept in fold-out beds on the ground floor and they loved having their own space away from us adults. Don't be put off by the term fold-out beds; they are incredibly comfy beds but can be folded up in to lounge chairs and you have a sitting room. There's a nice clean shower room down here and access to a teeny patio space.

The living room and kitchen/diner is on the first floor which has all you need. Linda, the owner had provided tea, coffee, fresh milk and other essentials, which was so nice. Staying here for a week, it was really good to be able to wash our clothes. I don't want to sound sad, but I had washing machine envy.

The master bedroom is on the second floor along with a second shower room. It's simply beautiful with the large window looking out on to Wells Cathedral and a very comfortable bed.

The cottage was immaculately clean and Linda was extremely helpful with all sorts of local information and places I could take my children to. She is a host who really cares about her property, but also cares that we had a great stay in this gorgeous little city.

Can't wait to come back next year.

Date of stay: August 2018
Your age range 35-49
3 Oct 2018
Thank you so much for such a kind and comprehensive review. It was delightful to have you as guests and to have the cottage looked after so well. I’ll really look forward to your next visit. Linda
Jessica E
“Wells Cathedral in view”
Reviewed 8 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Wells turned out to be a wonderful small city. We were very impressed with the tour of the cathedral. We enjoyed a surprise evening of entertainment in The City Arms with a live performance of 60's songs. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. the flat was perfect: warm, comfortable. Kitchen well stocked to cook in one evening. The walk up GlastonburyTor was also a highlight.

Date of stay: November 2017
Your age range 50-64
25 Nov 2017
Dear Jessica,
Thank you so much for your kind review. You were ideal guests, and would be very welcome as return visitors to the cottage.
timh21201...
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable stay in Wells”
Reviewed 29 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I had a very pleasant and enjoyable stay at In-B-Tween Cottage. The cottage is on 3 floors with a wonderful view from the top floor of the Cathedral and Glastonbury Tor. The cottage was clean, modern and well-appointed. It is very well placed for the city of Wells and within easy walking distance of the Cathedral and city centre. The parking space is a definite bonus and I used the car for trips to Stourhead and Wimborne Minster. I shall be happy to return on my next trip to Somerset.

Date of stay: September 2017
Dear Tim
Thank you for your very kind review. It was a pleasure to have you in the cottage, and we should be delighted for you to choose to stay at the cottage when you next visit Somerset.
Scenic707...
“Convenient, well equipped and comfortable.”
Reviewed 25 September 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Ideal for a short stay with easy access to all the attractions of Wells. Only a short distance to Glastonbury, Wookey Hole and Cheddar Gorge. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Date of stay: June 2017
Dear Dorothea,
Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to another visit from you, sometime in the not-too-distant future, when I hope we may have the chance to meet.
Linds
samz248
Medicine Hat, Canada
“Fantastic home-away-from-home”
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

In B Tween Cottage is a wonderful little 3 story just off St.Thomas Street so its perfectly located for exploring all the historic attractions of Wells.
The owner. Linda, is very friendly and helpful. She provided clear directions, a list of entertainment and events during our stay, and fresh milk in the fridge so we could enjoy a cup of tea after our coach trip from London. The cottage was clean and had everything we needed.
Wells was the perfect place to spend a week and we intend to return one day. Hopefully, we can stay at In B Tween Cottage again.

Date of stay: May 2017
Dear Sandra
Thank you for your very kind revue. You were delightful guest and I very much hope to see you again.
Linda
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.