“Wonderful meal, lovely staff!”

Firehouse Rotisserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Firehouse Rotisserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 628 Restaurants in Bath
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Firehouse Rotisserie ha been popular in Bath Serving delicious food with a hint of Southern California. Friendly staff and a warm interior,with a lovely wine list and A menu based around free range rotisserie chicken in three flavours. Also prime steak, great burgers and stone baked pizza plus fresh fish And eclectic dishes.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my husband visited this restaurant last night, having been recommended by the Bath House Boutique B&B. We were not disappointed! We were made to feel extremely welcome by the waiter, who was friendly, funny and genuinely happy to help, advise on the menu/portion sizes etc.
We had 3 courses and beer for my husband, wine for myself. The food was delicious and atmosphere relaxed. We would definitely return, lovely evening!

Richard F, Owner at Firehouse Rotisserie, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mrs Bowles
Thank you for a lovely review. We hope to see you soon.
Richard and the Firehouse team.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 079)

7 - 11 of 1 079 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hubby and I went to dinner here because it was just around the corner from our AirBNB in Bath, and the back of the restaurant was on the same air shaft as our flat - the lovely smells were too much for us to resist! I had a Margherita pizza and a side order of green beans, while hubby dined on half a roast chicken and a tomato salad. It was all beautifully done and we got to take home half of the pizza, which goes great with coffee the next morning (or dinner the next night). The waiter was friendly and attentive without hovering. This was a charming little restaurant, so definitely a couples place, and would not be comfortable for children.

HI Martha
Thank you very much for your lovely review.
We hope to see you soon.
Richard and the Firehouse team

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great efficient service, we had booked a table and sat next to the window which was nice. The food was really good, I would thoroughly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very welcoming, decent barbecue and burger type food. I’d really recommend this place for family informal meal. Not expensive either. Was busy so might be worth booking.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked a birthday dinner for my husband and friends and the table was booked for 8.30pm. The starters came at 8.45pm Our main courses did not arrive. We repeatedly asked where the food was at 9.00, 9.15, 9.30, 9.45 but the answer was repeatedly 'it's just coming'. At 10pm we gave up and left. The manager just shook his head and didn't seem that bothered. We had our drinks on the house but I would have rather ate as my stomach was killing me with hunger. Weird service and unforgivable experience which could have been rectified.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Richard F, Owner at Firehouse Rotisserie, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi
Sorry you didn’t have a good experience at Firehouse. I understand you did have complimentary starters and drinks. However we where very busy and the kitchen could not get the main courses out fast enough. My manager tried to explain but you where not willing to wait. Your main courses where on the line to come out but things seem to have gone south and you where upset.

This is the first bad review we have had for a long time, and I am sorry it happened to such regular customers. Looking at the national news, sometime things just go wrong, I hope you are feeling better about it all. Sorry you where disappointed.
Best Regards