The apartment was walking distance from the town centre, which was perfect for us as we were in Bath for the Christmas markets.
The apartment is very well presented, and very comfortable.
The only small issue was the low height of the shower, which was a slight problem for my 6 ft 2 husband, but not enough of a problem to stop us from staying here again in the future.
All in all was a great stay.
- lovely apartment with very comfortable furnishings
- extremely comfy bed!
- parking space outside apartment
- ideal base a short walk (10 minutes) from the city centre
- great customer service shown by the owners
- very close to the sights... The Assembly Rooms, Royal Crescent and The Circus
- small Co op supermarket over the road, handy to pick up provisions
- 'The Green Bird Cafe' close by does very good breakfasts!
Thank you so much for such a great stay. Apartment is clean and spacious and an absolute home from home with everything you could need. Co op round the corner came in very handy. Short walk into town. Great view of church opposite (we were also fortunate enough to get to see a beautiful sunset). Owners kind, welcoming, friendly and helpful. Only small thing coming from someone who suffers with cold is bedroom and bathroom were very cold; despite heating being on. Husband did say he spotted an extra heater though so sure that could be avoided. Thanks for providing the perfect base for exploring Bath. We will be back again!
The apartment was great,just as advertised.We will recommend to our friends.Thankyou to our hosts,we had a terrific weekend.