“Perfect House, Great Location”

Review of Haystack

Very good - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kirsty S
“Perfect House, Great Location”
Reviewed 5 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We booked this property for my sisters hen Do and it was amazing!!! The location was excellent being super central and close to all the beautiful shops, sights, spas and restaurants Bath has to offer. Parking is a small problem but to be expected being so centrally located, just plan in advance where to park - we used a site where you could rent private parking spaces instead of council car parks which was a lot cheaper!
The only thing to mention was the dishwasher was broken and we had to hand wash up (no massive problem and Alexa kindly said that we could leave our last lot of washing up to the cleaner for the inconvenience). The cooker door was also broken but we made Alexa aware, so would assume this will be fixed. Otherwise great house, fab location, expensive but we felt worth it. Would highly recommend The Haystack!

13 Jun 2017
Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind words, I am thrilled you enjoyed the Hen do and the house.

We have now fixed both the dishwasher and cooker, sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused.

But otherwise hope to see you again if you are ever in Bath.

Many thanks,

The team at Bath Holiday Rentals
Jo L
“Beautiful house, amazing location! ”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We had a great hen weekend at the Haystack. The location is excellent, right in the centre of Bath. The house is beautiful, spacious, well equipped & clean. The layout of the house makes it really sociable. The owners were very informative and helpful. I would definitely recommend the Haystack.

3 May 2017
I am thrilled you enjoyed your Hen weekend in Bath and enjoyed the Haystack property. Thanks again!
Sophie B
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing for Hen party!”
Reviewed 14 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Stayed here for the weekend for my sisters Hen party and absolutely loved it!! The house was stunning and perfect for what we needed. Pretty pricey but worth every penny! The kitchen and lounge were huge and perfect for large groups. Definitely recommend!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The lounge and kitchen area were huge, perfect for the group!
Liked least: When we came back on the Friday night, someone (not part of the group) had been sick right outside the door... bit disgusting and had to be careful to avoid but these things happen I guess!
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
15 Jun 2016
So pleased you had an amazing time Sophie. Hope to see you again soon.
NaomiJeff...
Los Angeles, California
“Absolutely gorgeous house!”
Reviewed 29 April 2015 for a stay in February 2014

My partner and I stayed here for a mini break away and absolutely loved it.

The house is pristine, beautifully decorated, warm and couldn't be in a better location, just a stone's throw away from all the wonderful restaurants and attractions Bath has to offer.

We both would thoroughly recommend this beautiful home to anyone who fancies a lovely, quiet getaway but who would also like to enjoy the hustle and bustle of Bath!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The huge windows and feeling very cosy looking at the rain.
Liked least: There is nothing to not like here.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 May 2015
Thank you for your wonderful testimonial. So pleased you enjoyed your time and hope to see you back again soon.
Gem_3317
Craven Arms, United Kingdom
“Best weekend ever in brilliant location”
Reviewed 4 November 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

My friends arranged and booked Haystack's for my Hen Weekend and I had a wonderful time. The house was perfect for our needs, with lots of single beds so no one had to share, the kitchen was better equipped than my own and I loved the style of the house, I have even pained my own bedroom Pavilion Grey! The location was perfect for what we wanted.

Some noise is to be expected as it is right in the City Centre but you wouldn't go to a city centre town house and expect it to be peaceful. The rooms at the rear of the house incidentally could hear no noise at all.

We were only supplied with one toilet roll in each bathroom and with 12 girls they soon went, but we were self catering and although it would of been nice to have more, I wouldn't expect to have been left a supply so it was no problem to nip and get our own.

I felt the house was as described on the website and exceed our expectations. It's a shame that 1 member of our group felt it wasn't value for money but that didn't represent the opinion of everyone else and we really did have a brilliant time.

The lady that met us so show us round was friendly and gave us suggestions of where to go, she was also very patient as we got a bit lost trying to find the house so I do think the directions could of been a bit simpler

All in all I would highly recommend Haystacks if you are looking for a stylish base to enjoy your self in Bath! I would defiantly book again!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location, style, layout
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Large groups
7 Nov 2014
Thanks so much for taking the time to write. Truly appreciate it. Sorry abou the loo paper. If you ever book again please be assured there will be a few per toilet. Sorry for their oversight.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$1 648
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing