“Amazing for Hen party!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sophie B
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing for Hen party!”
Reviewed 14 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Stayed here for the weekend for my sisters Hen party and absolutely loved it!! The house was stunning and perfect for what we needed. Pretty pricey but worth every penny! The kitchen and lounge were huge and perfect for large groups. Definitely recommend!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The lounge and kitchen area were huge, perfect for the group!
Liked least: When we came back on the Friday night, someone (not part of the group) had been sick right outside the door... bit disgusting and had to be careful to avoid but these things happen I guess!
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
15 Jun 2016
So pleased you had an amazing time Sophie. Hope to see you again soon.
NaomiJeff...
Los Angeles, California
“Absolutely gorgeous house!”
Reviewed 29 April 2015 for a stay in February 2014

My partner and I stayed here for a mini break away and absolutely loved it.

The house is pristine, beautifully decorated, warm and couldn't be in a better location, just a stone's throw away from all the wonderful restaurants and attractions Bath has to offer.

We both would thoroughly recommend this beautiful home to anyone who fancies a lovely, quiet getaway but who would also like to enjoy the hustle and bustle of Bath!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The huge windows and feeling very cosy looking at the rain.
Liked least: There is nothing to not like here.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 May 2015
Thank you for your wonderful testimonial. So pleased you enjoyed your time and hope to see you back again soon.
Gem_3317
Craven Arms, United Kingdom
“Best weekend ever in brilliant location”
Reviewed 4 November 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

My friends arranged and booked Haystack's for my Hen Weekend and I had a wonderful time. The house was perfect for our needs, with lots of single beds so no one had to share, the kitchen was better equipped than my own and I loved the style of the house, I have even pained my own bedroom Pavilion Grey! The location was perfect for what we wanted.

Some noise is to be expected as it is right in the City Centre but you wouldn't go to a city centre town house and expect it to be peaceful. The rooms at the rear of the house incidentally could hear no noise at all.

We were only supplied with one toilet roll in each bathroom and with 12 girls they soon went, but we were self catering and although it would of been nice to have more, I wouldn't expect to have been left a supply so it was no problem to nip and get our own.

I felt the house was as described on the website and exceed our expectations. It's a shame that 1 member of our group felt it wasn't value for money but that didn't represent the opinion of everyone else and we really did have a brilliant time.

The lady that met us so show us round was friendly and gave us suggestions of where to go, she was also very patient as we got a bit lost trying to find the house so I do think the directions could of been a bit simpler

All in all I would highly recommend Haystacks if you are looking for a stylish base to enjoy your self in Bath! I would defiantly book again!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location, style, layout
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
7 Nov 2014
Thanks so much for taking the time to write. Truly appreciate it. Sorry abou the loo paper. If you ever book again please be assured there will be a few per toilet. Sorry for their oversight.
poolerPoo...
poolerPooler
“Thankfully I found this Needle in the Haystack !”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

If you are looking for glamour, comfort and privacy then look no further than The Haystack.
I stayed here for a friends Hen Night and it was perfect!

The location - excellent and views over Bath stunning.

The Service from phone manner to check in was welcoming, organised and friendly - even
Leaving us Maltesers & wine!

The decor - it's given me some ideas for my house and the kitchen has more appliances and glassware than John Lewis! Very Tasteful !!

Would I stay here again? Without a doubt - infact, I wish it was my very own home! I could move on tomorrow!

Any negatives?
Couldn't get the dishwasher to work.
Bathrooms smelt a little damp on arrival.
I phone dock 5 (not 4) and I have I phone 4.
And the worst part about it was that, We had to leave!

A social party house that is perfect for anybody who wants to entertain and soak up the City!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
8 Sep 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review. Sorry you had trouble with the dishwasher. Please don't ever hesitate to phone me during your stay as we will always ensure to find a solution for you with a matter or urgency. Take care and hope to see you again soon.
KEW1980
Ludlow, United Kingdom
“Great location and lovely property”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

The Haystack is a beautifully presented property located right in the heart of Bath. The thermae spa, abbey, shops, bars and restaurants are just a short walk away. The kitchen and dining facilities were great and really suited a large group of people. I thought the property was good value for money for the location and amenities. Had a great customer service and any questions I asked were replied to really quickly. The actual key pickup also worked well. The welcoming chocolates and wine were also a lovely touch. The only real problem I had was that I thought the directions could have been a little bit clearer, and we could have done with a couple of extra toilet roll! All in all a lovely property, great location and a fab weekend!

Travelling group: Friends
8 Sep 2014
Thank you so much for writing a review. We have taken on board your comments and I have amended the directions to make it even more clear for future guests. Helpful to know.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing