“Fabulus quick lunch bite ”
Review of The Cornish Bakery

The Cornish Bakery
Ranked #8 of 64 Quick Bites in Bath
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

The leek, bacon, and cheese pasties were excellent, and I couldn't resist the cherry and almond croissant. A great place!

Date of visit: October 2018
Katharina R, Manager at The Cornish Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thank you Wendy, your feedback is very much appreciated!
Hopefully see you again soon :)

Katharina

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Although The Cornish Bakery has only a small Cafe it does have seating outside. The cleanliness is outstanding, the staff very smart and helpful.
The Pasties,including sweet filled pasties, pastries and scones are delicious and the hot drinks are spot on.
We visited twice in our afternoon visit to Bath.
Well worth a visit!
Excellent!

Date of visit: September 2018

Thank you Anne, your feedback is a wonderful start to the week and will keep us going nicely!

Looking forward to seeing you again upon your next visit to Bath,
Katharina

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I was there to buy takeaway Cornish pork Apple as recommended by many TripAdvisors reviews. I was pretty excited and approached the female server with dark hair. I waved and said hi and she told her colleague that she hated people who waved at her. She was rude and had ultimate bad attitude. I don’t see what’s the problem of me waving and said hi. At least I have good manners. The pastry was great and warm even though we travelled out of town. But I was totally put off by the bad service. It deters me from buying anymore from the shop.

Date of visit: October 2018
Katharina R, Manager at The Cornish Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback, it's much appreciated. I sincerely apologise for the team member's behaviour and will of course address this immediately - thank you again and hopefully we'll have the chance to make up for your experience!

Best wishes

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Had lunch at The Cornish Bakery while on our tour of Bath. My first time in England so I had to try the Cornish beef Pasty...Delicious! Crust was flaky and ingredients were fresh, I also was able to have an apricot pastry and that too was over the top with freshness and taste. Highly recommend this little café spot.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

Nice little cosy bakery in front of Roman bath and the abbey , part of a chain , with high quality standards at reasonable price , nice place for quick bite , they offer take away and sit down too. free wi fi.