“Quick Business Lunch”

Cafe au Lait
Ranked #18 of 53 Coffee & Tea in Bath
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Independently owned coffee house & kitchen in the centre of Bath. We specialize in all day brunch and homemade cakes. We also offer daily luggage storage
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Cosy place to grab a sandwich and a beer or cider. Good value and promp service. Just opposite the station.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Paid 4.25 for a tuna sandwich, which would have been fine if there was any tuna on it. The bread was nice but I've just eaten a mayonnaise and cucumber sandwich. Definitely not worth the money and i won't be rushing back.

Cafeaulaitbath, Owner at Cafe au Lait, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Hello!
I'm very sorry to hear the tuna sandwich wasn't up to your expectations. There certainly should have been a lot of tuna in there considering it was a tuna sandwich. I know this isn't an excuse but we have new chefs in training this week so I feel this was a little mistake.
Please come back in for a FREE Sandwich so we can make it up to you!
Kind Regards,
Natalie

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Smoothest flat white in town at a fair price. Would absolutely recommend this place over a chain. Top service as well.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Coming in here late afternoon, they were a little too quick to tell me they were closing soon (there were a number of other people still in there). I was also restricted to having takeway cups, even though we wished to sit.

Coffee was fine really but I do feel they could have been a bit more welcoming overall.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I have been coming to Cafe au Lait, for a few years. I absolutely love that the coffee is sourced ethnically and that the hot chocolate is made from real chocolate. You can taste the difference, the quality of both is so good.

The staff are always friendly and service is great.
I will be back!