“Luxurious, comfortable, perfect location! Made...”
Large family bathroom
Roman Baths
Pulteney Weir
Royal Crescent Bath
Ariel view of the Royal Crescent
Welcome from Laura's Townhouse Apartments.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sarah W
London, United Kingdom
“Luxurious, comfortable, perfect location! Made our visit to Bath extra special!”
Reviewed 2 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

I organised my sister's hen do this year and booked Lady Margaret's town house for the event! I did a lot of research looking at lots of different types of accommodation. This was by far the best I could find and for a reasonable price! Booking the house was simple. Everyone I have dealt with (whilst making the booking and collecting the keys) has been extremely polite and helpful. The house was a very important part of making my sisters hen do as special as it could be. The location of the house is central. All of the hen party were very impressed with the size of the house and how luxurious it was. The house was immaculate and very clean. I received confirmation of the refund of the deposit the day after we checked out. We had a great stay at Lady Margarets and I would recommend it to all my family and friends. A lovely house, great location and perfect service!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything - it was perfect!
Liked least: There was nothing I did not like.
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
kellouf
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent place to stay for a sophisticated crowd!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

When I told me maid of honour I wanted a classy hen party and no L plates or the like she took on the challenge to find the best things to do / places to stay / places to eat in Bath.
I can honestly say that I don't think she could have found a better place than Lady Margaret's Townhouse. Everything except my hen party was a surprise except the fact they were going to Bath. I jokingly said to my fiancé if we're not staying at the Royal Crescent then I'm going home, wow was I surprised when the taxi stopped metres from the Royal Crescent to be told we were going to be staying a few doors down!! As we headed to the property we were greeted by a lovely lady (apologies I can't remember her name but I was a bit overwhelmed at the point) as we entered the house I knew this was going to be somewhere all our group were going to love. As we were shown round the house everyone of us were in awe of the beautiful decor & the cosy home from home feel to the rooms. One of our ladies is a big Emma Bridgewater fan so loved the little touches in the kitchen that made her envious of the look, especially as she is trying to find her own dream property to move into!
From the advice we were given when we arrived to the information in the book everything we needed was on hand.
The location is excellent and close enough to walk to all the local attractions but as its off a side street you don't get the hustle & bustle of all the tourist. At night time this was a big advance, there are a couple of smaller brasseries on the same road as the townhouse but nothing too rowdy or noisy.
The attention to detail that house gone into this property is excellent and when anybody asked where were staying and we mentioned the name they all had the same reaction, wow that place is supposed to be amazing.
As this is a larger property I don't think i will be coming for a romantic couples getaway there soon but if I ever return to Bath in a large group Lady Margaret's availability will be the first thing I check.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Excellent location & homely yet sophisticated feel to the decor
Liked least: No outdoor space
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Large groups
Shropshire
Reviewed 28 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The luxury and location
Liked least: Leaving!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$633
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing