“Wonderful restaurant”
Review of Zizzi - Bath

Zizzi - Bath
Ranked #39 of 638 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$25 - US$33
Description: At Zizzi we like to do things a little differently. We don't do over-complicated recipes or scrimpy portion sizes. We're all about the well-chosen ingredients, simply put together to make exceptional Italian food. Only 10 minutes walk from Bath Spa station our restaurant lies right in the heart of the town.
Reviewed 18 July 2018

We went to U.K first time on July 4th. Zizzi was the first restaurant that we went after being tired and searched everywhere to find a restaurant to eat. We were pleasantly surprised.
The food was very good and the drink were great. The only thing that was a bit lacking was the service was a bit slow. However, after spending 10 days in U.K, we realized the service was the same everywhere. The server was very friendly to us. He made sure that we had everything that we need. After 10 days of traveling in U.K, it was still the best Italian that we had.

1  Thank Shuwan T

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Yesterday (Sunday 15th July 2018) my husband and I and 2 friends popped in for a bit of lunch. There was 1 table left outside that had yet to be cleared so we asked the staff at the door if it was ok for us to sit there. Yes go ahead they said so off we went. The table had 4 glasses and an empty bottle on it and 3 or 4 more empty glasses on the window sill next to the table so I moved the table glasses to the sil. Just as I was doing so a male member of staff came out and said 'shall I clear those for you rather than making it harder for me by putting them over there? Erm, rude. All he needed to say was 'ooh I'll get those out your way' etc, without the sarky comment. After that the female server we had was very sweet, she came and took our order and was quite efficient. A different chap came out with our (4) drinks and tried to serve them to the table next to us (a table of 2) on serving he asked who's was this drink, the relevant person made themselves known and the drink was placed in front of them, then he asked re the raspberry drink to which I replied 'me please' he then preceded to put it down in front of my male friend. Funny how he could reach everyone on a table of 4 aside myself... Or maybe he has selective hearing?

Next the starters came out and were again served to the table of 2 next to us. My husband mentioned to the waitress that we still weren't sitting over there and they might want to check the table numbers! Once finished they were cleared promptly and the mains were served (TO US woop woop!) We had 3 pizzas and a pasta, all lovely :) The bill for 5 drinks, 2 starters and 4 mains was just over £80 so not bad on price at all. The food was really very nice as were the drinks. The girls that served us were very nice and polite it was just the 2 guys that perhaps need to tone the 'banter' down / be careful how he speaks to customers and perhaps some stretches for the other one before his next shift?

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We happened upon this restaurant and were completely delighted! Raphaela, our server, was exceptional, the food delicious. We had salad, pizza, calzone, and pasta between the three of us. Sitting outside also gave a wonderful backdrop of a charming city come alive on a Saturday night.

3  Thank lberinger15
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

It was roasting hot and zizzi provided the lovely setting for the drinks and nibbles we needed Witt great umbrella shade overlooking the walkways and royal theatre

Limited nibbles as we did not want food , but waitress got us some Florentines with our drinks which was perfect.

1  Thank Lee-Anne w
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

On a road trip across the UK we have had limited options for a newly vegan daughter! Zizzi has a dedicated decent vegan menu from starters to dessert! The rest of us ate meat :) and it was also good food!

1  Thank Jeaniest