“Wonderful location from which to explore Bath.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Kensington Chapel

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Leah C
“Wonderful location from which to explore Bath.”
Reviewed 7 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Great location for walking into Bath for shops and restaurants. The appartment was a beautifully converted building with two luxury bedroom and a well presented kitchen. Good meet and greet service. Very strict noise rules and with very thin walls we could see why. Would happily visit again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
4 Jan 2018
Thank you, Leah. It was an absolute pleasure hosting you here in Bath. We hope the magic of the markets left you feeling ready for the festive season and hope to see you back someday soon :) - Izzy
FreyaV45
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed 7 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I was extremely impressed with the pre-arrival communications which were friendly and polite. I was also contacted me by text when it appeared I had not received an important email. Their replies were swift and made me feel excited about my visit. The woman who met me on arrival was also lovely, with knowledge of the city and was able to give me some options for things to do in the evening.

The flat itself was stunning; beautifully presented and clean. A few breakfast items and tea/coffee had been provided which I was not expecting and as we were travelling with two toddlers, it was very welcome that we did not have to go out immediately to get milk. All the equipment worked as expected. The bedrooms and en suite bathrooms are beautiful.

The only thing we struggled with was getting to the flat once we were in the building, as there are not many signs for room numbers or for the main entrance/exit or car park entrance/exit. I understand this is probably a security issue but the building was a little bit of a maze with many corridors looking identical. Which, due to the toddlers, was not as amusing as it might have been without them!

All in all though, a wonderful stay. Thank you.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
7 Dec 2017
Thank you for staying with us Freya. You are a most wonderful guest and we welcome you back at any time! Thank you for the note about it being confusing to find the apartment. We will take care to add these details to the Guidal so (hopefully you) and other guests will have an easier job of it next time. We hope you found beautiful Bath stood up its title and that you had enough time to see everything that you wanted to see here. We hope to see you again in the future.

Izzy and the team @ My House Your Home
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing