“Amazing food!!”
Review of Plantkind Falafel

Plantkind Falafel
Ranked #45 of 356 Restaurants in Shrewsbury
Description: We are a plant-based takeaway in Shrewsbury, offering freshly prepared salads, street food and falafel, most of which are gluten free! We also offer our famous plant-based coffee, organic herbal infusions and cake!
Reviewed 28 January 2021

Always fresh ingredients, amazing, tasty.We love falafel! Brilliant customer service also!!!
Thank you Plantkind!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (73)

Reviewed 26 October 2020 via mobile

I can't recommend Plantkind enough, I've been a few times before and its seriously good falafel. You get lots of little bits in each box so it's nice to try so many little bits.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 8 October 2020 via mobile

As a devote carnivore and a food snob, eating vegan isn’t normally my go to take out option, and I couldn’t be happier to be proven so wrong that I felt compelled to find out more about this little gem of a restaurant. I order the small falafel box with the Zhug dressing (oh my zhug... I died and went to heaven and definitely want the recipe) and salad and a hummus with topping. The flavours bounced around my mouth like a perfect symphony, clearly this man shells his chickpeas because it was the smoothest texture. I lived in Ankara for 5 years and this beats any falafel I’ve ever eaten. Congratulations, highly recommended and taking the equally perfectionist foodie boyfriend there next week for a date treat (it’s that good) ❤️

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 4 September 2020

I got the falafel salad box and it was the best falafel I have ever tasted! They were really moist on the inside and crispy on the outside. The sauces were amazing and went so well with the salad. The owners even let us try a small box of lentils for free. Top guys! I would definitely come back here again. Already missing the taste in my mouth!

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank lesola87
Reviewed 20 August 2020 via mobile

Wow. Had a wrap today. Awesome!!! Totally be back to try out more, can’t believe we’ve not been before ! Cheers guys and thanks.

Date of visit: August 2020