“Great night at Marco's”

Price range: US$31 - US$46
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Award Winning Italian Fine Dining Restaurant with a great atmosphere and a beautiful 'Al Fresco' Dining area over looking the park.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We had a lovely evening at Marco's, a family birthday gathering which was most enjoyable. We sat outside on a warm summer's evening and food, wine and service were all superb.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I visited Marco @ Milano earlier in the year with a friend, and based on this experience, I knew I wanted to bring the whole family on my next visit so that they could experience everything the restaurant has to offer. With the beautiful June weather, we were able to sit out on the terrace to have our meal, and it felt like we had been transported to an Italian haven. Everyone at our table thoroughly enjoyed their meals. We all went with the set menu and chose different plates to one and other, and every single one of us had the upmost praise for the quality of the meal. The stand-out asset that Marco @ Milano's has is undoubtedly their staff. The waitor service is top class - a truly welcoming and professional team. A perfect meal from one of the best Italian restaurants. I cannot wait for my next visit.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

What a great restaurant - it’s Small but the food and service were excellent. We had drinks outside and then ate inside. Everything freshly cooked to order

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We wanted a special birthday meal for my husband while we were visiting our daughter in Sheffield and chose Marco's, partly because it had a good vegetarian menu for our daughter. We were not disappointed. We started with cocktails in the peaceful courtyard, and from the start the waiters were charming and attentive.

We ordered soup, rissotto and ravioli for starters, and they were all fresh, delicious and well presented. My mushroom ravioli was a treat. I had pink, tender lamb with vegetables for my main, while the others had pasta, which we all enjoyed very much, followed by beautifully presented deserts.

We all agreed that the food was special, and so were the surroundings; the dining room was softly lit and the tables attractively dressed. It was the attention to detail, along with the professional service and the first class food, that made the evening so memorable.

1  Thank Fevva
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

The best food, service and overall experience! I can not recommend this place enough. It is mine and my boyfriends favourite restaurant & quite possibly the best food we’ve ever eaten!
We came here to celebrate a very special occasion & we wouldn’t choose anywhere else!!!
The staff are the right balance of being attentive, genuine, friendly and relaxed. The value for money is out of this world! The food presentation is superb. The taste of the food is incredible & we are always left feeling extremely full (do not be fooled by the portion sizes, we were unable to finish our mains.. and we normally eat a lot of food)!
Can’t recommend this place enough!!!! It really is one of the best restaurants in Yorkshire and the UK (and we’ve eaten in a LOT of restaurants).