“Always a delight to go here”
Review of Marco at Milano

Marco at Milano
Ranked #23 of 1 635 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$31 - US$46
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Award Winning Italian Fine Dining Restaurant with a great atmosphere and a beautiful 'Al Fresco' Dining area over looking the park.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went for a Birthday celebratory meal and as usual it was excellent. The food and service is top class and I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I visited last night with two friends and we had such a lovely meal. I had the Thai fish cakes to start followed by the linguine with seafood and chorizo . It was absolutely delicious - I really can’t fault anything about the food. My friends had different mains - but were equally as happy with their food. We then shared a cheeseboard which was enough to feed the three of us !
Thank you for a great experience - I will definitely be returning :)

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We had not been here for quite a while, and we can’t understand why.
From the greeting at the door to wishing you goodnight everything was perfect.
Drinks order was taken promptly and drinks arrived straight away, the pink champagne was delicious.
We ordered a mixture of pasta dishes and meat dishes. I had lamb it was so tender it just melted in your mouth. There was a nice combination of vegetables and plenty for 2.
The only downside was we were so full that we couldn’t eat dessert the lemon posset looked amazing.
The restaurant isn’t particularly cheap but you get what you pay for.
Lovely atmosphere lovely staff lovely food.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Had a lovely meal at Milano. Lovely restaurant with a good ambience. Its not cheap but ideal for a special occasion. raet quality food and very attentive service. Cannot fault it.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I was looking forward to going to restaurant as I pass it when ever I go into the city .It was not very busy .ordered the chicken which was recommend by waitress It was okay nothing special .though. had banoffee pie for dessert .

1  Thank gillianaston1953
Bagonki, Owner at Marco at Milano, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Hello Gillian. You have mistakenly put your review on my restaurant. I think it was meant for marco pier whites New York Italian in the city. We have never had banoffee pie on the menu and we are in millhouses Sheffield 8. Would you be so kind as to remove your review? Many thanks, Marco.