“Overpriced ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited on a Saturday. Overpriced for low quality food. The jack daniels chicken was missing the chilli and sesame. Had the special burger. Nothing special about the burger off the special menu. Worse tgi Friday I have ever visited. I won’t visit again.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Bite to eat pre concert at Arena. Food ok. Service pleasant but seemed a little under staffed.Desperately in need of a make over/refurbishment. Made even worse by lack of cleanliness. Definitely won’t hurry back.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

After we went for lunch the food wasn’t great potato skins were
burnt main was tasteless and staff were limited I had to spend five mins looking for someone to bring bbq sauce. We have been before and atmosphere was great but this time it was shocking sorry

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We visited today for family meal as it was my husband's birthday few days ago . It was our first time and honestly didn't know what to expect from mixed reviews I seen before. We were nicely surprised . Food was ok. Hot fresh and tasty . My husband said the burger could be bigger as the ones in smoke bbq but we can't really complain ..kids meals come with veg sticks which is a bonus and our little one enjoyed burger and chips. Chocolate dessert was their favourite as well . My husband got a slice of cake for his birthday when we were leaving which was a nice touch. Prices are bit higher than other places . Our waitress Beth was fantastic . Nothing was too much trouble. Polite with big smile. Fantastic service! Overall we enjoyed our meal out and will defo come back

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This is the first time we have visited here. Whilst the staff were all polite and helpful, I just couldn’t find anything great about it. The food was seriously overpriced, especially the steak and chips which literally was just a steak on a plate and a few chips, no onion rings, no salad or peas or garnish of any kind. Don’t think we will return again.