US$62
US$60
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$175
US$73
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Staindrop Lodge(Sheffield)
US$136
US$72
Heavenly Nights Guest House(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$54
Barnfield House(Sheffield)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$111
Holiday Inn Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$69
  • Restaurant
US$66
US$62
Best Western Plus Mosborough Hall Hotel(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$74
US$79
US$75
Reviews (1 775)
1 775 results
All reviewsoverlooking the canalvictoria quayscity centreleisure facilitiesan upgradegood sizesteam roomreception staffbreakfast was excellenttea and coffeestayed here for one nightgymtramconcertarena
631 - 636 of 1 775 reviews
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Room Tip: We had a room on the 2nd floor, perhaps a little higher would have been better.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
101HotelManager, Manager at Hilton Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2016

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Having just returned from a wonderful afternoon at the Hilton I felt I just had to write a review about the excellent service and quality of the food .We had the champagne afternoon tea ,served by Katy a lovely ,friendly and diligent waitress who met all our needs with her charming disposition.Our tea consisted of tasty finger sandwiches,warm delicious scones and more cakes than we could actually eat !!
We sat and drank our glasses of champagne and enjoyed our afternoon tea in a well run restaurant with a very relaxed atmosphere ,lovely .

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
101HotelManager, Manager at Hilton Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

Dear Lorraine23112015

Thank you for your brilliant review regarding afternoon tea at the Hilton Sheffield.

It is always a pleasure when a guest takes the time to leave such positive feedback and I have shared this with the food and beverage team especially Katy.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

The Hilton Sheffield really have demonstrated the application of their make it right policy. Staff brilliant especially Robert on reception.

When minor issues (room service in the middle of night) they did everything they could to address the issue and "Make it right"

Thanks for a lovely stay

GA

Room Tip: 5th floor, gives a view of the canal
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gaile A

Dear Gaile A

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.

Of course I would firstly like to apologise for the issues you experienced however I was delighted to read that as promised Robert 'made it right' for you during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Sheffield again soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

Stayed here on business for a few weeks over December and January. Nikki on reception was always pleased to see us and is a valuable member of the team. Rooms were all lovely with adequate toiletries, room service was efficient and of good quality. Pool area was great with a welcome swimming lane and a lovely sauna/jacuzzi area. Restaurant service was extremely slow although the food was really nice. Breakfast was fantastic with an amazing selection of choices and an omelette station. One of my colleagues had an issue with the cleaning of her room and the way in which it was dealt with was not great customer service from the duty manager. A 10 minute walk into Sheffield city centre there are no food options nearby but it's only a short taxi journey away.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

Dear Elisa J

Thank you for your review on this website regarding Hilton Sheffield.

I was pleased to see that Nikki on front desk looked after you and your great feedback has been shared with her. I was also pleased to see that you enjoyed the bedrooms and livingwell facilities.

I am sorry however that the service was slow in the restaurant and your colleague experienced an issue with cleanliness in the bedroom. Please be assured this is not reflective of our usual high standards and thank you for your feedback.

I do hope that we are able to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

We booked a Double Double Room and Double Deluxe room.
The DD room only has one bed.When we advised the hotel of this they just gave us bedding for the sofa bed, which wasn't ideal for my very tall son.
The Deluxe room was not at all Deluxe. There were no drssing gowns, no bottled wated, dirty table tops, a very basic bathroom, with poor quality toileties, a shower that barely worked and old towels.
When we checked out I again stated that we had not been given a Double Double room as booked. The receptionistt agreed and said she would soeak to the manager who would email me before settling the bill.
I was not contacted by the hotel but found they had just taken the full amount for room we did not get from my bank account.
We have stayed in this hotel many times since it first opened but it now offers tired,, basic, unwelcoming rooms and we will not be stsying there again.
One plus point is the very good buffet breakfast though.

Stayed: March 2016
101HotelManager, Manager at Hilton Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Dear 399jillj

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor and I am sorry that on this occasion you did not receive the bedroom which you had reserved.

I am currently looking into why this occurred and I am also sorry that you found the bedroom that was allocated to you of a poor standard.

We are always happy to help with any guest concerns and I do hope that we are able to welcome you back to the Hilton Sheffield in the future.