“Church”

Hope City Church Sheffield
Ranked #109 of 190 things to do in Sheffield
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Sheffield is the first and largest location of Hope City Church with an exciting, thriving congregation from all over this great city and South Yorkshire. With a brand new 1500-seater building on the horizon and a great momentum all over church life, we're packed full of families, students, young professionals and everyone else.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing church, have made some life long friends there! Such a great community of people! Loved the preaching, worship & teaching!

3  Thank Becky G

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Just the most amazing place. I would recommend to anyone looking for a church that this is a great place to go!!

Family, fun and some of my best memories here!

3  Thank josephmwillis
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Such a shame this place was all hype, no real depth to it. I don’t think I heard one reference to scripture or the Bible and I wasn’t comfortable with them asking for so much money, credit card details and suggesting I set up a direct debit to them. Felt like a place to worship leaders and not God.

13  Thank Holly J
Reviewed 25 June 2018

This church has a lot of the markings of being a cult. I attended for nearly two years and I was coerced and manipulated on many occasions. Not good. I advise people to avoid.

9  Thank richardjamesturnerrt
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 December 2017

We went to Hope City Church for a Christmas carol service and wow what a performance. It was amazing and so professional. Beautifully decorated and extremely friendly. This was the second one as there was one on Saturday. The Church was full maybe 500+. I cannot express how brilliant it was. The regular Church services are amazing too. Lots for the adults and children

2  Thank Jenny C