“Birthday meal”
Review of The Eight-Foot Way

The Eight-Foot Way
Ranked #459 of 1 608 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Description: WE ARE GENEROUS GEORGE! Our magnificent and mouth-watering menu of banging Burgers, super juicy smoked meats, hand streeeeetched, stone-baked pizzas and delicious pub legends will tickle your taste buds and are the perfect accompaniment to a temptingly chilled bottle of craft lager.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is the 4th time we have been here. It was perfect for a family meal. Two small children were in our party. I had the Roast Chicken Stack. It was really lovely. Half a chicken, corn on the cob and fries. None of our party if eight has a single complaint. We stayed all evening and everything was as we had expected. Definitely will not be our last visit.

Jordan T, Front Office Manager at The Eight-Foot Way, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you very much for your review we really appreciate the kind words, we are glad you have enjoyed your visit and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Went tonight for my birthday meal with my family. My daughter had the lasagna there was no meat only pasta and sauce, my husband meal was cold and my sons meal was cold and undercooked. It was our first visit we wont be going again.

Hi Ggreaves32

Thank you for your review we value all feedback as it helps us to improve, we do hope you will try us again so we can show you we are improving many thanks again. If you would like to go further, feel free to contact me on 01143030140

Jordan

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My sister and I called in on a rainy Thursday, the day before Good Friday. It was packed and we were asked if we’d booked, then warned it would be a 40 minute wait for a table. However, we were seated almost immediately and chose from a typical chain family pub menu. I had a mojito, which the bar staff had to look up in order to make. It wasn’t like any other mojito I’ve ever had, but it tasted pretty good. Our food had been promised in 45 minutes, but it came within 15-20 minutes. I had scampi (12 of them) and good chips. My sister had the big breakfast and both were fine.

There was a free quiz, with free nachos at half time, plus the play your cards right and safe-cracking games.

The bill for food and two rounds of drinks was £29.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Been here a few times recently and everything we had was lovely, staff really friendly and helpful. Fish tacos were really nice and the steak was lovely. Portions are generous!

Jordan T, Front Office Manager at The Eight-Foot Way, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Hi DizzyPonty

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastic service and excellent cheap food! Couldn’t believe the service i received for such a small price

Jordan T, Front Office Manager at The Eight-Foot Way, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018