“Lovely staff, food and location ”

Zizzi - Sheffield the Light
Ranked #155 of 1 562 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$12 - US$26
Description: At Zizzi we like to do things a little differently. We don’t do over-complicated recipes or scrimpy portion sizes. We’re all about the well-chosen ingredients, simply put together to make exceptional Italian food.Our restaurant in Sheffield The Light shopping centre provides much needed rest and refreshment from a busy day hitting the shops or pre cinema to catch up with a friends.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Just wanted to say thank you to Dominika and Judith for amazing service . Restaurant itself is located in the center next to Primark and Debenhams . It has a lovely menu too. Really enjoyed the service and food

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We came with a buy a gift voucher and the food was lovely and tasty the pizzas are really nice very big aswel and the waitress Judith was very nice and cheerful will definitely be returning

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We had not booked and were shown to a table quickly. Aranchini balls were amazing! As was the pizza. The beef and venison pasta was a recommended dish and was lovely but woukd have been better in winter. Wine is on the expensive side. Definitely woukd visit again!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I visited for lunch, I didn’t expect to be able to order anything from the lunch time offer( I’m vegan) but I was able to get garlic bread and lentil bolognaise which was fantastic! The restaurant is nice and the staff friendly, I would definitely return :-)

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Entirely acceptable if non-exceptional food before the film. Other chains not 10m away are far better if I am honest

1  Thank RussS11