“First visit/Very Pleased”
Review of Unit Sheffield

Unit Sheffield
Ranked #75 of 1 605 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Description: Unit Sheffield is an American diner specialising in burgers, dutch fries, philly cheese-steak, mac 'n' cheese, freakshakes and much more. Quality food you crave!
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Visited Sheffield on a day trip from Birmingham. We always struggle to find halal places and have to chance it. On this occasion, we were very pleased with the food and customer service.

We had trouble finding the location so we called the restaurant who were very polite and more than happy to help us find the place.

Food was tasty. Would definitely be visiting again.

2  Thank Leenarrr

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Had an early dinner, first visit, wont be the last, lovely gourmet burgers and snack food, spicy wings were top too, full halal menu. Overall defo recommend 5*

3  Thank Yass786
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Much anticipated visit to the unit, it’s a bit out of the way so seems fairly undiscovered.

It was very quiet on the Tuesday evening we went. The servers were lovely and made conversation, really seemed to care about the place unlike with some chain restaurant workers. The food was tasty and of good value for money, especially my philly cheese. Thought I’d want more of the coleslaw that was given but it was super creamy.

Would’ve loved a cider with my meal but didn’t see any on the menu so assuming it’s an alcohol free place. Also, the menu is missing out on the loaded fries dishes that other similar restaurants do.

1  Thank Emma H
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Been here twice now and I love it. Always get the falafel burger which I love and I like how they have vegan, vegetarian and halal options. Would deffo recommend all staff are lovely and pleasant. Hard there desserts are really good but never had them.

1  Thank Anisah R
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved this place. Sheffield needed an American diner and thank goodness for Unit Sheffield! A rustic design warehouse with a warm and vibrant atmosphere.
I loved the inventive arrangment of lighting, particularly the wooden hanging palletes! The staff were really friendly, very accommodating and they gave us regular service checks which was great. The food was just amazing! Big quality american bugers, skin on fries, slaw and the Unit sauce complimented the meal perfectly. I went with my family and everything we ordered was packed with flavours and tasted fresh and delicious. I recommend the high steaks burger and the sharing cookie dough for dessert...hands down the best cookie dough I've had. Definitely recommend.

3  Thank Redbutterfly8