Reviews (3 014)
1 416
1 036
1 416
1 036
All reviews eyre street city centre car park train station business trip saturday night double bed bars and restaurants good nights sleep bar area stayed here for one night excellent stay excellent value for money oliver token moor snooker
343 - 348 of 3 014 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Friendly staff. Newly refurbished - can still smell the new carpets! Parking available very nearby. Breakfast range good. No complaints. Had a family room - double and single bed. Good nights sleep. Would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Sam C, Front Office Manager at Jurys Inn Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Gill B
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Jurys Inn Sheffield. I am delighted to see everything went well and I look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inn in the near future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We didn’t stay at the hotel though we’ve visited restaurant to have a dinner on our way home. The gentleman called Lee (waiter) was very polite and genuinely caring. Food was good although not the best food we’ve tried before. Fairly expensive too but great service overweight the price. I would visit again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Михаил В

Dear Михаил В
Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience of Jurys Inn Sheffield. I hope I have the pleasure in welcoming you back to the soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Had a lovely stay in nice rooms and the staff were all very helpful. Good location close to all amenities for city center. The staff were all very helpful at breakfast times and I had telephoned to say I had left something behind in the room and the staff were very happy to mail it on to me.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear bparke361413
Many thanks for taking time out to write about your recent stay at our hotel. It is so nice to see that you had a great experience with us; I look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inn in the near future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The hotel is well located for all the local amenities and the staff were friendly and professional. The bed in the room was dissapointing as we were given a triple room which had a small double and a single bed. Should have asked to move! In future I'll definitely request a kingsize bed

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Sam C, Front Office Manager at Jurys Inn Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear amandaturner070
Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience of Jurys Inn Sheffield. I hope I have the pleasure in welcoming you back to the hotel soon again.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The hotel is very nice. The hotel room was nice too. We had a superior room which however just felt like a normal room. I was hoping for a make up mirror in the bathroom which was not there. The duvet made noise with every movement due to being a feather duvet. Otherwise the room was nice and we had a nice late check out time. However the breakfast was a let down. The apple juice container was not working properly and after telling a member of staff she quick fixed it which left a massive juice spillage on the counter which was not cleaned up. The jam was budget jam which had be to taken out from the glass with a spoon which i wouldn't expect from such a hotel. The scrambled eggs were watery and the coffee was not tasty. More watery than coffee. We paid for breakfast upon arrival and check in and arriving in the morning for breakfast got told we cannot attend as we did not pay. After checking they found out we indeed paid but hotel did not update their records. Not the best experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear julianaV9862TX
Many thanks for sharing your recent experience at Jurys Inn Sheffield. It is great to see that you were happy with the room and the hotel in general, although I am very sorry to hear that our food didn't meet all your expectations this time. Your comments have been shared with our Head Chef to ensure that the issues you raised are looked at and resolved. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Jurys Inn in the near future.