“Dinner ”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We went for a dinner, was busy a long wait but we just took it as it is. Service is ok quick i feel like us a take away place, not a restaurant. Food was nice , and came in good time.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Love Nandos.
Love the garlic bread and the chips. Chicken butttelfy it’s very good too.
The only thing is that when I order for delivery sometimes the chicken in dry . And if you can’t stand spicy you might struggle as oven ordering Just lemon &herbs you always get a bit of chilli from the grill.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Nandos gets a bit of bad press about it's pricing or the fact that it's just chicken grilled.

Personally I love it!

I do always have the same meal, double chicken pitta served 'hot' on the scale of spiciness. Drop on a side of spicy rice and fries and I'm happy as a pig in.......... Well, I'm happy.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Same food in Nando’s, restaurant is a little smaller than the other Nando’s in reading. If your lucky it can be really quiet in here so the food comes super quick!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Went with my wife for late lunch.
The waitress was very nice and explained everything.
The place is not big, with only 14-15 tables. Not recommended for large group of people.
Waiting time for the food was about 20mins.
We ordered a chicken thigh and a chicken liver dish. Although we choose extra mild but the liver was still quite spicy.
We like peri peri chicken. Next time will try different dish.