“Takeaway”
Review of Thai Now

Thai Now
Ranked #107 of 675 Restaurants in Reading
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Description: We are a fresh food Thai Takeaway located in Tilehurst Reading serving great tasting authentic Thai food made with fresh ingredients and served by friendly, enthusiastic staff. We opened in October 2015 so come and see us.
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Fancied a good Thai takeaway and this did not disappoint. Freshly cooked and really good value, particularly enjoyed the squid fritters, green curry and their new prawn crackers.

Will definitely be back for more.

Vivien L, Owner at Thai Now, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Tyreldo

Thank you very much for your review of Thai Now. We are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed the Squid Fritters and your other food. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. All the best from the Thai Now team.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Best Thai ever had very prompt delivery food lovely and well presented will be using again reasonably priced value for money

Vivien L, Owner at Thai Now, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hello Gill

Thank you very much for having Thai Now for your Friday tea and we are glad to hear you thought the food was lovely. Thanks for your review and we look forward to seeing you soon. All the best from Vivien and the Thai Now team

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We ordered a tub of Thai Green chicken and Thai yellow Chicken curry for a party of 50 people. It was absolutely delicious, amazing service and all our guests raved about it.

Vivien L, Owner at Thai Now, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed the catering service for your party and we look forward to seeing you soon. All the best from the Thai Now team.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

I love a takeaway, and quite often get different ones from around the area. All normally good, and do exactly what I require. Thai Now put a menu through our door last week, and tonight decided to give it a try. I can honestly say, thats in the top 3 Currys I've had. It was absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend this place. I rarely put reviews on here but it was so good I felt I had to straight away! Definitely give it a try!

Vivien L, Owner at Thai Now, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear James H

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Thai Now, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your curries from Thai Now. Please do come back and see us soon .... or get a delivery - we don't mind. All the best from the Thai Now team.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

From the very first mail shot all those years ago I was very excited that we finally had a local Thai takeaway, variety at last.
EVERYTHING is delicious.
It is worth the extra quid or so for sublime flavours, the food is fresh and the quality far surpasses anything around this area. Being the only veggie in the house, the choice is glorious. Not only do I order for our lazy nights in, I often order in for dinner parties and impromptu get togethers when time (or inclination to cook) abandons me. Every guest is a convert, and it is our go-to paradise of food. I see some reviews mention about portion size, the food is so superior and rich in flavour you don't need a trough of it, it often lasts us until the next day and we have very good appetites. We've pretty much tried all the menu with the help of friends and family, and all are impressed.
Keep up the fantastic cooking Thai Now, will be ordering this Wednesday. Another birthday in the house, what better way to dine:)

Vivien L, Owner at Thai Now, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Gosh. What a review. I think I will print it out in it's entirety and put on the wall in the shop. Thank you so much for such comprehensive praise. We are thrilled that you like what we do and we truly appreciate our regular customers, particularly the mid week orderers!! I will make sure the Thai chefs read your review so that they know their flavours are appreciated. Thank you once again. Vivien and the Thai Now team.