“Slightly Dissapointing Pizza”

Wolf Italian Street Food
Ranked #207 of 667 Restaurants in Reading
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went here expecting a nice italian pizza, it was fresh, but tasted only a bit better than a supermarket pizza. I had the pepperoni pizza and the base cheese and tomato was quite bland with little taste.

I feel like it would be better if they'd make the pizzas thinner and use mozzerella for the cheese (and add some flavour to the tomato sauce). Additionally, more toppings would help.

I probably won't come back again and was overall dissapointed.

ENeilW, Manager at Wolf Italian Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi kev2310,

I am sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the pizza, usually we get nothing but great reviews for our pizzas. I would love it if you came back for another try of one of our pizzas on me so we can show you how great they really are
Just ask for myself when you come into the store and I will sort it for you.

Regards

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here for a quick late lunch.
I came in with the idea of having a pasta bowl with parmesan sauce, mushrooms, grana rashers, basil pesto and rocket, I ended up having the last drops of parmesan sauce in my pasta bowl with mushrooms, ham and sundried tomatoes pesto because of the lack of ingredients(at 3pm?), maybe I was just very unlucky.
Didn t complain too much anyway because the service was ok.
I hope I ll be more lucky next time.

Hi AngeloM2412,

I am sorry to hear about your experience at the restaurant, we should not be running out of sauce at that time, I can only assume we had an issue that day. I would love it if you came back to the store and gave us another go, on me of course
Just ask for myself when you come in

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We had a maragherita pizza, arrived very quickly, piping hot and tasty. Very good value at 5.95. Will be visiting again to try the Italian wraps

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

First time in here

As the name implies it is a sort of street food !!
Spaghetti Bolognese is Ok

The stand looks like Subway !!

Staff are good

Might consider coming again if very hungry and left with not too many other options

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I was very excited to have lunch here today but I was sadly disappointed. Staff were lovely but the food let me down . It was bland and lacked flavour. My partner has had an upset stomach since due to this. I just felt it wasn’t homemade and more packaged and bulk made.

ENeilW, Manager at Wolf Italian Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Mula6,

I am sorry to hear that you thought our food was bland, i can assure you that all of our food is homemade and fresh. All of our food is prepared on site and nothign is bulk made or mass produced. I would love the opportunity to show you how good our food really is. If you come back to the store and ask for myself i will happily give you and your partner complimentary food for you to try our menu again.