All reviews one night frequent bus service traffic lights full english breakfast tea making facilities car park cereal sockets
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Terrible beds, the room was really filthy, when the shower was on, the gore came up out of the sewer.
Paid cash, but also claimed creditcard. Never answered my e-mail about this.
Everything was old, broken, not clean. What a dreadfull place.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Having read the bad reviews after I had book I was a little worried but thought never mind it's only 1 night, and what a surprise.. on arrival the young man on reception was very pleasant and even let me check in early.....
Room modern and very clean.
Tea coffee hot chocolate and biscuit.
I had the full English breakfast which was excellent, also there was a choice of cereal, fresh fruit, fresh juices
What more do you want for the price.
I've pretty much stayed all over the country and stayed in some disgusting places for higher cost. I find this Hotel for the price they charge excellent value.
Definitely will return when next in Reading..

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank anonymous123197
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

First of the smell in this hotel was awful. A mixture of sweat, deodorant and mold.
The headpiece on the bed was falling of and the electrical plugs where located behind the bed, so you had to move this broken 1 ton bed before getting anything plugged in.
Breakfast was bad and the cuttlery was nasty dirty.
So all in all.....don't go there....ever

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank joannesmikk
Reviewed 24 October 2017

where do I begin
- room smelt of vomit
- dirty bedsheets
- dirty towels
- freezing cold and slept fully clothed for warmth

to add to this the staff are DISGUSTINGLY unprofessional and rude. take no complaints on board. say it is your problem and that is it a lie and you've made it up. they don't care and just want the money.

reading the below reviews as well it does seem this hotel can't get any worse.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Lillie F
Reviewed 16 October 2017

we stayed at the hotel for 2 weeks when we got there the person who checked us in didnt even talk to us he just said here is your keys very abrupt i got to my room and it was very small for a double room as i put my clothes away i put my t.v. on then i noticed my t.v was upside down (yes upside down lol ) after a few laughs i went and told the man behind the reception he said i carnt do anything till the next day he said just deal with it for tonight so me and a mate got our tools out of the van and did it our self's after we did the t,v we went to the so called bar for a drink he sold me and my mate a drink (can of cider ) it was a bit flat so i looked at the date and it was out of date by 3 months we complained and he said go somewhere else then so we did the next morning i was getting ready for work and went to the toilet when i flushed the chain the waste came up in to the shower which was not very pleasant the place is very bad dont waste your money there pay a bit more money and get a good hotel in the 11 nights we stayed there my bed was not changed once

Room tip: go to a different hotel
Date of stay: September 2017