“Monthly shopping trip”

Add it.
Greggs
Ranked #312 of 620 Restaurants in Reading
Reviewed 27 February 2021

As always, the staff are fabulous.
Gregg is always so friendly & helpful & dedicated as are the other staff members.
This is definitely my favourite greggs.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed 15 December 2020 via mobile

I visited greggs in Earley 15th of December around 1500. I have to say, I have never seen any two staff as dedicated, friendly, polite and helpful. Two gents working this day, are a credit to greggs, and would tell elderly or people waiting for food to be warmed, to sit down and they will bring it to them. How they remembered who ordered what, I will never know.
What is a shame for greggs, is that other branches... particularly London, don’t have people friendly caring staff like these guys.
I definitely think they deserve a Christmas bonus let alone to become a model mirrored by other branches, and with these guys overseeing it.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 12 March 2020

We stopped in for pies to-day. Once seated we were a bit unsure as to which pie was which so approached the counter again. Josh sorted it out and the offered a complimentary coffee. We were blown away by the excellent attitude and service of this young man. Thank you Josh, what a pleasure it was to interact with you.
Kash please take note of this exceptional service.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 10 December 2019 via mobile

We had coffee and cake and the lady who served us was very nice and the food was nice too but the cups were disposable and I was eating my food out of a paper bag and there is no difference in eating in or out. It felt like I was eating in a service station not a cafe. If you want a quick bite , then that is fine . Anything else you want I would suggest to go another establishment.

Date of visit: November 2019