US$98
US$69
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Ibis Reading Centre(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$68
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

pentahotels Reading(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Hilton Reading(Reading)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$162
US$117
Hilton
  • Pool
Abbey House Hotel(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$92
US$54
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

Beech House Hotel(Reading)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$98
US$96
Bath Hotel(Reading)
US$53
Book now, pay at stay
US$105
TripAdvisor
All reviewsle cafefootball stadiumatrium barmatch dayscilantro restaurantpark and ridejazz cafefootball matchfootball groundgreen parktwo double bedsroom serviceclub roomfree wifibusiness parkleisure facilitiesgood size
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Great location for the stadium,check in was good, room was had all the ameanties and was very clean,all the staff were very friendly ,free parking which is great if your going to the match.Had evening meal in the restaraunt which was excellent

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
MillenniumMadejski, Manager at Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for your review. I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us and found everything met your expectations. I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here early March and was very pleased with the whole experience, it was flawless. Easily top 3 in my time reviewing on Trip Advisor. I have to say the staff were outstanding, so warm and professional, it really did stand out. I would go as far as saying the demeanour of staff here is possibly the best I have experienced. I travelled for business so was glad to be received so warmly. Agnelo at breakfast was a lovely man to talk with. The room was exceptional, the hotel was spotless. Everything in the room worked well as you’d expect. Great shower pressure. The Eggs Benedict I ordered for breakfast was up there with the best I’ve ever had, the hollandaise was made to perfection.
I would like to stay here again and hope to bump into the same staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us & found everything met with your expectaions. We pride ourselves on both the professionalism and friendliness of our staff and I am, again, delighted that you experienced this during you stay. I very much look forward to welcoming you back again to stay in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Third stay here with husband and two children. Not so impressed this time. Check in was fine but got to room on 3rd floor and keys were'nt activated so had to trudge back to reception. We had adjoining rooms which were pleasant but quite dusty and a few marks were on the curtains. Only one of the rooms had the complimentary mineral water in the fridge. Sleep quality was good, though room was hot, in spite of turning the thermostat dow. Delicious breakfast with lots of choice, but orange juice dispenser kept running out.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
MillenniumMadejski, Manager at Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for your review. I am disappointed to read that your stay was not a pleasant one on this occasion. I have passed your comments regarding the issues you experienced, over to the relevant department heads for their review. I am however delighted to read that you found the breakfast satisfactory. I do hope we can welcome you back again.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Good location, with direct bus service to Reading. Comfortable, modern and quiet room with good gym and pool facilities. Well stocked breakfast, and lots of choice. It was a great choice and met my expectations.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com
1  Thank Sandra P
MillenniumMadejski, Manager at Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you for your review. I am delighted that your stay was a pleasant one and met with your expectations. i hope we can welcome you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

The standard and consistency of The Millenium Hotel really is a great credit to the staff and management of the hotel.

We do occasionally stay overnight at the hotel, but as regulars go it is more often than not our visit is to merely eat at the hotel and this is because it is simply a hundred times better than the M4 service station. It is always immaculate, the service is always excellent and whilst the food isn’t or doesn’t attempt to be fine dining, it is very good.

It is just five minutes off the M4, it is very easy to park for free, and everyone receives excellent service, and the last meal we enjoyed on our way to London with starters plus drinks came to £27, for me that’s cheap.

Tremendous value for money in what is a modern clean well lit resturant.

Room Tip: Internal views.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
MillenniumMadejski, Manager at Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you for your review. I am delighted that you once again enjoyed your visit to the Hotel. I very much look forward to welcoming you back again for a visit very soon.