US$69
  • Pool
Ibis Reading Centre(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$68
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

pentahotels Reading(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$77
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Abbey House Hotel(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$77
Beech House Hotel(Reading)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$98
US$96
US$92
US$54
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
Reviews (2 021)
2 021 results
1 081
1 081
All reviewsthe underground car parkhousing estatedeluxe roomsauna and steam roomlovely hotelhealth clubgreen parkbreakfast was excellentmini barbuffet styleenjoyable stayreading town centrestayed for one nightbar areasaturday nightgood nights sleepraja
23 - 28 of 2 021 reviews
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

My son has just moved into Kennet Island and I thought it would be nice to walk to the hotel restaurant. I know hotel restaurants can often be soulless and this was no exception. There were 5 members of staff on duty and non had a clue. From standing, waiting to ask for a table while the waitress carried on tapping into the computer, without so much as an acknowledgement. The food was average and when asked if we could order drinks (we had already ordered drinks at the bar which couldn’t be added to the tab) she said yes if I can find a pen! The Camembert was advertised with red onion marmalade which did not arrive. I very politely said was it missing or had I seen it on something else on the menu and she said yes you must have. Brought the menu over only to see that I was right. We had to ask for more bread and then just at the end a small pot of red onion arrived. She agreed a little late. Dirty plates and glasses were left on our table and we had to ask for them to be removed in particular as there was no room for our main meal. We spoke to the manager who was extremely obliging acknowledging the problems we were having. He was very good and after that things improved marginally and he offered desserts free of charge. When the bill arrived there was a 12.5% service charge added!! I debated about whether to ask them to remove the charge which in the end I did and left a smaller cash tip on the table, mainly because I think it was lack of training rather than just not interested. Come on Hilton up your game, you are or at least used to be, up there with the best. I certainly wouldn’t return

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
ANabih, General Manager at Hilton Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear 888sar,

Thank you for taking time to post your review on Trip Advisor followed by your recent visit to our Restaurant.

Comments positive or for our development are always welcome. It is most disappointing to receive your feedback about your experience at the Restaurant. We provide extensive training to our team to make sure they are able to deliver the kind of service expected from our brand. Receiving your feedback will enable us to refine our services.

Your feedback will be taken on board and investigated. The F&B Outlet's Manager will be discussing this with his team to make sure they understand and need be provided re-training. I do apologise for the shortfall of services. as you have mentioned, the manager did try to make sure the rest of your evening was a better experience. I do hope you will consider giving us another opportunity of welcoming you and your son back soon. Please do contact the hotel administrator for future booking so we can ensure we meet your expectations.

Hilton Reading

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Looking at value for money this hotel is faultless, the rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, the aircon is brilliant, the food is good, but best of all the staff are amazing. If I was to be very 'picky' I would say bar prices were extortionate (£24 for a £4.99 bottle of wine), but that is just me.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be very good
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
ANabih, General Manager at Hilton Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear bwcca2018,

Thank you for taking time to post your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor followed by your recent stay with us.
Receiving your positive feedback is rewarding as it helps motivate and encourage our team to remain consistent in providing exceptional services.

I am glad the room facilities were to your satisfaction as well and everything was faultless. I do apologise if the bar prices were not to your expectations. Rest assured, we do benchmark our prices regularly to remain consistent in the local area. hope this will not dampen your overall positive experience and you will give us the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on the 9/6/2018 with my wife and daughter on the 3rd floor in a queen deluxe room for one night.
Room was spotless with some nice touches including free drinks toiletries etc.
Breakfast was the best I’ve seen in a Hilton hotel where the staff and food were to a very high standard. The chef even brought out his own strawberry youghurt at breakfast which was delightful. Looking forward to my next stay at Hilton reading so keep up the good work!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr Michael J,

Thank you for taking time to post your valuable feedback followed by your family visit to our hotel.

It is a pleasure to know your stay was comfortable and you and your family found the room facilities to your satisfaction. Your positive comments about our team are greatly appreciated as they go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to remain consistent in making sure our guests enjoy their stay.

I am glad you enjoyed or traditional Hilton Breakfast. As we strive to refine and better our services, our Executive Head Chef is trying to introduce a special touch by offering Chef's special in the morning. This helps us to meet our guests and to better understand their needs. We look forward to the next opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

General manager

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Nothing at all to dislike. Easy to find. Good drop off area. Lovely reception, spacious and airy. Very helpful reception staff, nothing was a problem. Bedroom was a good size, perfect air conditioning made for a comfy stay. Big television was nice. Little extras like good size towels and nice bodywash make the stay spot on. Food was excellent, waiting staff were friendly and efficient , again nothing was too much trouble. It seems to me that this hotel is very well managed.

Room Tip: All rooms good
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
ANabih, General Manager at Hilton Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Ms KATE W,

Thank you for taking time to post your valuable review on Trip Advisor followed by your satisfied stay with us recently.

It is always rewarding to receive our guests feedback regarding their satisfaction with our services and facilities. I can see that you found the room spotless with amenities to your satisfaction. Thank you for appreciating out team at the Reception and our Restaurant team dedicated to providing exceptional services.

thank you for appreciating the Hotel management and we look forward to the next opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Hiton Reading.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Room spotlessly clean, lovely decor, excellent service, free parking, lots of choice for breakfast, heated mirrors in bathroom. Everything you need for a stay away. Excellent base for london and oxfordshire

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear KF300036,

Thank you for taking time and for your efforts in posting your valuable feedback on Trip advisor followed by your recent stay with us,

Your comments certainly go a long way in motivating and encouraging the entire team to remain consistent in ensuring guest satisfaction. I am glad the location of our hotel suited you and was easy access for commuting to London and Oxfordshire.

Glad you enjoyed our traditional Hilton Breakfast and also the complimentary car parking facility for our I house guests. Look forward to the next opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

General manager