“Excellent”
Review of Relish Burger

Relish Burger
Ranked #281 of 667 Restaurants in Reading
Price range: US$0 - US$13
Description: Relish Burger is the new food consortium based at Public Reading. Offering the best in all things carnivorous and delicious, with veggie options for those who want to try something different. With a plethora of sides and toppings to whet your appetite, Relish is the place to be for the best burgers with the option for a fantastic Public cocktail and a cheeky game of ping pong for afters! We're open every day from 4pm, so come on in and give Relish a try for yourself - you won't regret it!
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Great service from the moment I arrived. Great range of burgers. Mine was juicy and one of the best I have tasted recently. Good range of sides. Best thing was the service. Well trained and motivated staff. But the burgers make this a place worth visiting.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Great independent burger restaurant, attentive staff, delicious fresh burger, Amazing cocktails and fantastic Range of games to play

Reviewed 6 December 2016

First time here i arrived at Relish with my friend we was greeted by a waitress,
She explained about the Restaurant, bar and games, i was then seated in the Restaurant area and my Food and drinks order was taken, the waitress told me that all of the food is made fresh so if there is a slight delay it would be because of the added prep time for the burger.

Drink: I ordered the wild bramble and got 2 for the price of one due to the happy hour promotion they were running. the cocktail looked amazing and tasted even better.

Food: I ordered a wild boar and chorizo cheese burger (with Monterey Jack Cheese) as recommended by the waitress, she also suggested that i add some of the Relishes located in the dinning area to make my burger really as she said "Pop" i added the Caramelised red onion relish and i have to say she was right. The burger tasted amazing and as a first time experiencing wild boar im definatly going to be choosing it in the future, the Relish accompanied the burger perfectly adding additional flavour i look forward to trying some of the other Relishes another time perhaps

The Waitress was attentive and informative, after finishing our meal she cleared the table and offered a range of board games we could play, we choose the Jenga and it was intense.

This Place is really amazing theres not enough places like it!

1  Thank Davidov M
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

I've been here a couple of times now and the burgers have been great both times, and the service faultless.

The last time I went my friends and I stayed later into the evening and the bar livened up. The bar staff provided some solid recommendations to the group on what cocktails we'd all enjoy.

Definitely on my regular list of bars to head to in Reading!

1  Thank danielsnape15
Reviewed 6 December 2016

Now that is one tasty Burger...

Loads of toppings to choose from and sweet potato fries are a winner!

1  Thank Jack W