Free cancellation until 26/07
  • Breakfast included
US$129
US$126
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$183
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$218
US$208
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$98
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$136
US$129
Official Site
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$402
HotelsClick
US$438
Old Parsonage
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewssecure parkingbudget staybread for toastingroom was basic but cleanbed linencontinental breakfast issingle nightsingle roomclose to city centrethe ground floorideal locationbus stopcowley roadvisiting oxfordnight stayguesthouseacademy
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Small, immaculately clean and very comfortable room. The somewhat shabby carpeting on the staircase made me wonder what I'd gotten myself into, but once in my room - it was all I needed. Excellent location for catching a bus to center town (or walking, in better weather than I had). Most important, the people at reception were as helpful and friendly as can be, giving a true feeling of caring for their guests.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Basic is fine but this was not enough not be comfortable. Our room was just next to the entrance and the door was smashed constantly. The walls were so thin that I could hear everything that the guy in the next room was doing. Yes, everything.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a single night to attend the Common People festival in South Park. This place is perfectly situated for that. The room was clean, the staff friendly, it has secure parking, generous free coffee and tea, oh so fluffy towels. As other reviewers have mentioned, the stairs carpet is a little tired.... but we spent very little of our stay lurking in the stairwell... so can't say this spoiled our experience. If money is no object, look elsewhere, but if you're on a budget, this place does all the important things right without having to pay more for trivial faff.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2018

This guest house was chosen for its proximity to Oxford city centre and the free secure parking. It is three properties in total and is on a main road into the city. We were warmly welcomed by the receptionist and taken into the hall of the third house and the keys and access to the car park were explained clearly to us. Car park was a tight squeeze and personally I was glad my husband parked the car but the receptionist helped with that too. Our room (room 5) was up two flights of fairly steep stairs not ideal for anyone with mobility issues but there are ground floor rooms. The furnishings are old fashioned and a bit tired BUT immaculately clean with soft very white towels and bedding. Ensuite in room 5 is small but enough and again very clean.Tea, milk and coffee supplies were very generous. Also despite being on the main road and the house being full we had a very quiet night. The position to visit the city centre is ideal especially as the bus to the high street stops right opposite. Wouldn't hesitate to stay again and next time I will book breakfast too.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank Flo D
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Greeting was nice enough but my concerns started when being shown to our room. We went up the stairwell where the carpet is quite obviously decades old and completely worn out. Decor is stale. Upon first entry into the room the first thing that hit me was the smell, the room stank of the drains. I opened the window fast! Room was at least clean but again very basic. The mattress was worn out, the shower tray lethal as it is extremely slippy (no shower matt provided) and the shower plumbing had come away from the wall. The bathroom floor lino was warped, I'm guessing from bad fitment or other unknown problems.
Breakfast the next day was advertised as continental.....no, just cheap cereals, cheap bread for toast and Tesco value yogurt.

Whilst I never expected luxury for £75/night I do expect some level of standards, they were found to be lacking. I would not recommend this place at all. Especially as I have paid similar amounts of money for far better accommodation.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple