“The hen and the duck! :-)”
Review of Fudge Kitchen

Fudge Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 46 Shopping in Oxford
Reviewed 19 February 2018

A little hen do surprise for the bride to be. We all had a lovely afternoon treat organised by her best bud. Toby the manager was great, felt very looked after making sure we all had a go at all parts of creating fudge. There were 7 of us but we never felt rushed. You have a chance of tasting their various fudges whilst you are hard at work ;-) You even get a slice of what you have made to take home, plus a little freebee. One thing though whilst I am on, this may not be recorded formally but just for the record the chocolate team clearly won! Quack, Quack!

All reviews
"shop"
in 30 reviews
"phantom"

Reviewed 19 February 2018

7 of us went on a hen do weekend and decided to do a messy activity of making fudge. It was a fantastic experience with lots of sugar highs and learning to make fudge. Toby, the manager will even show you his skills of reciting all the American presidents while "slapping that fudge". Don't forget to ask about the mystery of the rubber duck......

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Fudge Kitchen is a shop on Broad Street in Oxford city centre that sells a good variety of fudge flavours. Product is very good quality and beware, once you start eating it is hard to stop. Pop in for a taste.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

This has to be the best shop I have ever been in!!!! I love fudge and it is so nice, you get to sample flavours. They have offers for buying lots of fudge and you can watch I being made!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Decided to indulge myself and visit the Fudge kitchen while waiting for my walking tour to commence. Was made aware of it as a boy on the outside danced around while twitling a sign, welcoming people in to taste some « free samples ». Needless to say it worked on me! And I ended splurging on some peanut-butter fudge!
Wonderful!!