“Morning coffee”

Starbucks Oxford Peartree
Ranked #41 of 48 Coffee & Tea in Oxford
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Good coffee, friendly service and plenty of seating - take away available or drink in. Some snacks available.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped for a drink and a snack. It was not busy and we got served quickly. Staff ok but not very welcoming. Food and drinks ok, o would have enjoyed them more in a clean environment. I had a ruck sack and did not want to put on the disgusting dirty floor. It looked like it had not been swept or mopped in months. The tables looked as disgusting. The toilets that you have to use along side this facility are the worst I have ever visited. You feel unsafe as a woman going downstairs to them. Half of them did not work, half the ceiling tiles were missing and they were filthy. I would advise everyone to avoid these services at all costs an awful lot of money needs investing in this establishment although cleaning does not cost much!

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Not many people in, toilets males was clean and soap and good hand dryer, only one staff member on. They was pleasant and chatty. Coffee was correct temperature so didn't take long to drink. Unlike some when you have to leave for hours to cool down. Cake was nice not over heavey. Price i find a little more expensive compared to other coffee chains but this was nice

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I stopped on my way home after work. Great place to take a break and enjoy the coffee. Spacious place and friendly staff.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

We had to sit in here after we were involved in a car accident on Friday 8th Dec. My husband and I were very shaken as our car had been probably written off and we had an hour to wait for recovery. We bought a latte and sat waiting, one of the staff on, a young girl came over and asked if we were ok and would we like a latte on the house whilst we waited. A small gesture but it meant the world to us.