“Good to great food, great price, great options”
Review of Kebab King

Kebab King
Ranked #495 of 703 Restaurants in Oxford
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visiting Oxford for one week, I checked this place the first night and kept going back every night then.

Positive:
Their chicken shish kebab is good.
Their Special King pizza is great for the size, price and taste (6 pounds for a 9" and 8 pounds for 12"). I checked other pizza places nearby (like White Rabbit) and theirs is the best option.
I tried their shish kebab meal too, which was just 'not bad'.
The staff is friendly, however, I have noticed that (through other reviews) people can easily mistake language barrier with rudeness. I was quite satisfied with their hospitality and kindness.
It was the only Turkish / Mediterranean / Western style fast food near me (Worcester College) run by some young gentlemen from Turkey. I know there are a few more spots, however, they are mostly restaurants (with service fees) and a bit farther.

Negative:
For take out (take away for my British friends!) you will have no problem, but if you like to eat your meal over there, the place is a bit small.
My first impression was that the place can be a little cleaner; but when I saw the rest of Oxford, I changed my mind. The most of Oxford looks like worn-out historic (for good reasons, of course), so I re-adjusted my bar.

In case I visit Oxford again in the future, I will give them a visit once more.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place is near parking area.Were tempted by ready customer service at odd hour.Preparations looked reasonable.
Later affects were not reasonable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I order online and never have any problems, gives you a time, it's going to be delivered and is always on time or even earlier which is good, we always have the chicken fillet burgers, very tasty, can't fault it.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Rubbish/bland Kebabs, rude person over the phone. Should rename their place as "Joker Kebabs". They did not put any sauce on the orders (after delivering the food after 50 minutes). When I called to let them know, the man over the phone lied to me by telling me that my partner had specifically said "no sauce". When I told him that I was sat right beside her when she ordered, his question to me was "then why didnt you order"? All this attitude and I thought, "wow, the kebabs must be world class" - all that is left to say is that my feet tasted better (and I had been at a theme park all day long).

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered a takeaway from here when I was staying in Oxford. I ordered the variety meal which contained fried chicken, fries and a drink. The food tasted average, but the portion size was good. The delivery time was reasonable.