“Takeaway issues”

Happy Friday Kitchen
Ranked #150 of 703 Restaurants in Oxford
Price range: US$13 - US$18
Description: Happy Friday Kitchen is Oxford's first & only 100% vegan restaurant. Our menu is inspired by plant based Californian comfort food, with our dishes ranging from Mac n Cheese to wholesome Buddha Bowls. We work closely with our like-minded suppliers to create delicious, eco and animal friendly dishes that we strongly believe vegans, vegetarians & meat-eaters will enjoy.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I really love coming here as it's one of the few good vegan places in Oxford but every time I order takeout there are issues. This time round they only sent me half of my burger. When it's already a bit expensive -
(12 for a small portion) I would hope I would at least get the full thing...

Lola D, Owner at Happy Friday Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Bethany! Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I’m so sorry to hear somethings gone wrong with your order, please request a refund via Deliveroo & I’d also really appreciate if you could contact me at lola@happyfridaykitchen.co.uk so you can give me a bit more info! Thanks again, Lola

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I would really recommend this place to all veggies and vegans. I’ve been here for breakfast and dinner and there’s an amazing range of meals, proving that vegans can eat more than falafel!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Eaten here a few times now and it never disappoints! Such tasty, good quality food! The cheese fries are an absolute winner!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Happy Friday Kitchen has such an incredible menu filled with delicious, affordable, comfort, vegan food. The burgers are all amazing and definitely taste the cheesy fries! Also, the cakes are the best I've tasted, even compared to non-vegan options! The staff are all so friendly and make sure to say hello to Buddha the cute dog! Couldn't recommend this place enough!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Cute chilled out decor with amazing plant based food. Would definitely recommend to anyone especially the cookie dough!