“Fab recommendation”

Revolucion de Cuba
Ranked #15 of 1 411 Restaurants in Nottingham
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Came for a meal with a friend after a workmate recommended the tapas at Revolucion. The live music was great, the food was delicious and of course the cocktails! Thank you to our waitress Janna for an overall 10/10 experience x

Date of visit: May 2018
Andreas P, Manager at Revolucion de Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Chrissy_ferris, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Revolucion de Cuba Nottingham. We hope to see you soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 509)

296 - 300 of 1 509 reviews

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Following a number of recent enjoyable visits to the Nottingham branch A number of friends and I visited again on 24th May for evening drinks and dinner. We were looked after by Georgia who was a very capable waitress. I personally ordered the 8oz hot steak burger and was shocked when it arrived and tried to find it in the burger roll.i requested a visit from the manager ( Matt) who proceeded to assure me that the 8oz was the uncooked weight. I totally disagreed with him and told him that the menu was misreprenting reality. I would have a problem estimating a quarter pounder rather than 8 oz?. I requested a feedback form and he took my meal away and removed it from the bill. He did ask if I wanted a replacement but as my friends had almost finished I would have to wait for the replacement and then they would have to wait for me. I do not think that you are selling the correct weight on this product and am loath to revisit your company again for food unless I get a satisfactory reply to my complaint.

Date of visit: May 2018
Andreas P, Manager at Revolucion de Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Hi Chrisjwalker1537, we regret to hear that you are displeased with your recent experience with us. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we can improve. We hope you will consider us again in the future. Take care.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Great food, service and atmosphere. Had tapas to share, great choice and all delicious. Would definitely come again.

Date of visit: May 2018

Hi Ruthguy-clark, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

We came for a social night out with work and we had a lovely time. Fab cocktails and lots of choice of food. We shared Tapas and loved it. Plenty of food and great service. Thanks for a fab night we will be back!

Date of visit: May 2018

Hi Catherine H, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Revolucion de Cuba Nottingham. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Revolucion de Cuba Nottingham! Until the next time we meet, take care!

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Came here with the work lot- had some fantastic tapas! Reccommend the delicious chorizo and calamari!

Date of visit: May 2018

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! We hope to see you soon!