“Fab recommendation”

Revolucion de Cuba
Ranked #9 of 1 359 Restaurants in Nottingham
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came for a meal with a friend after a workmate recommended the tapas at Revolucion. The live music was great, the food was delicious and of course the cocktails! Thank you to our waitress Janna for an overall 10/10 experience x

Write a ReviewReviews (1 276)

62 - 66 of 1 276 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Following a number of recent enjoyable visits to the Nottingham branch A number of friends and I visited again on 24th May for evening drinks and dinner. We were looked after by Georgia who was a very capable waitress. I personally ordered the 8oz hot steak burger and was shocked when it arrived and tried to find it in the burger roll.i requested a visit from the manager ( Matt) who proceeded to assure me that the 8oz was the uncooked weight. I totally disagreed with him and told him that the menu was misreprenting reality. I would have a problem estimating a quarter pounder rather than 8 oz?. I requested a feedback form and he took my meal away and removed it from the bill. He did ask if I wanted a replacement but as my friends had almost finished I would have to wait for the replacement and then they would have to wait for me. I do not think that you are selling the correct weight on this product and am loath to revisit your company again for food unless I get a satisfactory reply to my complaint.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great food, service and atmosphere. Had tapas to share, great choice and all delicious. Would definitely come again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came for a social night out with work and we had a lovely time. Fab cocktails and lots of choice of food. We shared Tapas and loved it. Plenty of food and great service. Thanks for a fab night we will be back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came here with the work lot- had some fantastic tapas! Reccommend the delicious chorizo and calamari!