“Mr”

Ranked #217 of 1 362 Restaurants in Nottingham
Price range: US$12 - US$22
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Grab a plate and take a food journey far across the seas to exotic shores at Nottingham's Ultimate World Buffet, where 150 dishes from more than 10 countries are all yours for the taking - and all for one set price. With three kitchens and more than 10 Live Cooking Stations, we're the city's number one buffet restaurant, with Japanese, Indian, Chinese, Italian, Thai, Mexican and traditional carvery fare all on offer, inc. authentic teppanyaki, robata grill, dim sum, tempura and yakatori dishes, as well as fresh pizza, pasta and our famous Greek dessert treats and chocolate fountain. We pride ourselves on being a family friendly venue, where kids eat half price - or for just £1 on our fundraising Family Tuesdays - discounts are available for seniors, emergency (NHS etc) workers, students, serving members of the military, we also offer a FREE Bottle of Prosecco on your birthday and our exclusive Surf 'n' Turf Wednesdays. Unlimited lunch starts at £8.99 and dinner from £14.99.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First time at Cosmo Nottingham Rabin gave us a superb warm welcome and looked after us every step of the way!! Thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience highly recommend and will definitely be back!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 013)

20 - 24 of 1 013 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I came here on a Saturday night and it was very busy, we didn’t have to wait long at all for our tables, although our drinks took a long time to arrive as it was so busy

Walking from the table to the food area was in my honest opinion a bit chaotic, it was a Saturday but not sure how that can be fixed

The food itself had such a good choice like Sushi, Salad, Chinese, Indian, Pasta, Roast to name a few.

I loved the dessert options, apple crumble, ice cream (like the 99p ones), brownies, small jelly pots and chocolate fountain and marshmallows, there was more!

I’ve only marked 4* as a few select trays were empty and I didn’t like how chaotic it was

I thought it was also a bit unusual that you have to pay at the end of the meal (rather than at the start!) this was also frustrating when big groups were leaving as only one lady to process all the payments!

Don’t forget to keep your recipes as you have to show your receipt to the doorman before you leave!

Tip:
Make sure you arrive hungry as you want to make the most of what you pay for!

I would come again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our 2nd visit and not impressed, not even finished eating and was asked to pay the bill, talk about feeling harassed please let the customers finish eating before asking them to pay, even if it is close to closing time

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been to numerous world food places and this beats them all hands down. Excellent location and inside environment. So much choice of food it's unbelievable. Everyone in the group enjoyed their food. Well worth the visit. Strange way of leaving the building as you pay after your meal and have to show your receipt to a doorman to exit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went in with a friend,halfway through the meal i found a piece of metal! It cut my gum! Asked for the manager,he basically just told me the metal was from the scourers they use to clean the pans,and asked what i wanted to do about it! I told him a drink of water would be helpful! No apology,nothing! The place is a joke! A child could have chocked on that piece of metal. I have sent Cosmo an email,which has been ignored.Avoid this place.

1  Thank debnvince