Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Nottingham
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Menu changed
Food changed

About the same as your usual chain pub but double the price.
The food is tasteless when you take off the sauces.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came for lunch here after purchasing a wowcher allowing me 2 courses & a drink for 2 for £19.95. I notified the server as soon as I walked in that I had a wowcher & was asked to give it them straight away to be scanned which I preferred because I know some people feel a bit awkward about handing in vouchers etc.. our waiter was Danny & his service was impeccable throughout. My husband had a meatball starter & a burger for mains , I ordered salmon alforno & we shared my dessert of candy crunch , both the starter & the mains were lovely & hot & tasted delicious, but the dessert was out of this world chocolate & vanilla ice cream , topped with candy floss, gummy bears & drumstick lollipops, YUMMY! Thank you so much for a lovely experience, we will be back !!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We always come here, the food is satisfying and there's always an offer about.
Good comfort food and diner atmosphere.

My last visit however was a memorable one because Danny went above and beyond. I've not had service like that even in top restaurants, so thanks!!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Good food was warm and very filling, great staff members who were very welcoming upon arrival, would return again!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I visited here on Wednesday 7th March around 6-6.30pm. I noticed the menus had been re branded which came across more basic but the restaurant looked the same so just thought it was a spruce up for the menus.
We were greeted at door and shown to a table as normal. For main I ordered a simple margherita pizza, i'm the first one to compliment Frankie and Bennys on their pizzas cause they just get it right normally, not this time, it was so dry with tomoto base applied so thin it had dried up completely from over cooking, the bread was like thin burnt crisp and it had a lump of cheese in the centre. I only wish I had taken a picture! My partner had a chicken wrap and chips, to which she received about 6 chips on her plate and were all cold. Not once did the waiting staff come to check everything was ok i can only assume they were embarrassed by the state of the food they had given us. My partner was ill after this meal. With the new Five Guys opening next door id of thought they be trying harder to keep custom not the opposite! 100% wont be visiting this restaurant again.

Travellers who viewed Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Nottingham also viewed

Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Netherfield, Nottinghamshire

Been to Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Nottingham? Share your experiences!