Roomzzz Nottingham City(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$113
US$79
US$70
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$86
US$82
Priceline
Bentinck Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$64
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Jurys Inn Nottingham(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$63
  • Restaurant
St James Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$67
Priceline
Reviews (1 293)
1 293 results
All reviewscity centrecar parkpre bookroyal concert hallroom was cleanq parktalbot streetroyal centregood sizeexcellent locationon site parkingtram stopair conreception staffbuffet breakfastthe crowne plazaironing board
629 - 634 of 1 293 reviews
Reviewed 5 August 2015

Room was great, car park essential due to expensive bikes for the triathlon. Staff were great and appreciated having a 3 am breakfast brought to the room as we needed to leave at 4.30 am as the triathlon started at 6 am. Huge huge disappointment was the most uncomfortable mattress I have ever slept on!!! You could feel all the springs with your hand run across the bed! I would never offer a guest in my house a mattress so uncomfortable. I feel I should of been paid to sleep on it and not the other way around. Absolutely not what I needed the night before 14 hours of physical effort or the night after. Completely ruined are stay!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeremy S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Nottingham City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review the Ramada Nottingham. I am pleased to hear that you found the hotels location convenient and you were able to take advantage of our car parking facilities for you bike.

The Beds have all been replaced in the last 12 months so I was sorry to read that your nights sleep was not great, I have passed on your feedback to our House Keeping team who will look into this as a matter of urgency.

Reviewed 4 August 2015

The room was comfortable, location great for visiting my daughters graduation Ceremony, but the staff made the stay even better. The reception staff were most helpful in accommodating me with a parking space after navigating the confusing one way system in Nottingham. Thankyou.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review the Ramada Nottingham,

I am pleased to hear you found the facilities to your liking and that the team looked after you during your stay.

I will be sure to pass on your kind comments and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Ramada Nottingham.

Reviewed 4 August 2015

very convenient for city center - they upgraded us without asking
only downside was parking but once parked didn't need to use the car
rooms a little on the small side but were fine given the price - clean and full of amenities

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your 5 star review.

We really focus on delivering the best possible guest experience and it gives me great confidence in the team when we receive such encouraging feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards Jeremy

Reviewed 3 August 2015

The staff were lovely, we were able to get parking at 11am and explore the city before check in, The room was a little outdated but a good size and very accommodating. In terms of the bed it was a huge bed but very old mattresses, you could feel the springs popping and there was a hole in the duvet cover. Bathroom was clean and the shower had great water pressure. The TV however kept losing signal but we didnt watch it. This hotel is central and ideally located but needs TLC. I came home and have a rash of bug bites so as i said earlier i think new beds and sheets should be invested in, Also not the hotels fault but the outside noise in the morning with the bin men and the traffic was very loud. So sleep with the AC on and the window closed......though the AC was pretty loud too.
The lady who was serving breakfast was just lovely and the breakfast itself was very nice and the atmosphere was peaceful.
Overall I think I would possibly stay here again, but I would give the other hotels in the area a try first.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review the Ramada Nottingham.

I am pleased to hear that you found the hotels location convenient and you were able to take advantage of our facilities.

I will be certain to pass on your feedback regarding breakfast service to our restaurant manager.

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

The hotel is nice, well placed in Nottingham but needs investment. Mattresses are worn and bedding is poor. Breakfast was good and the hotel catered for stag/ hen parties well, but I couldn't get over how poor the beds were. Parking is reasonable for a city centre hotel.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay.

I am delighted to know that we were able to meet your expectations when it comes to providing a friendly service.

However, it is truly regrettable that our room accommodations fell below your expectations and I apologise if this may have caused you any inconvenience.

Please be assured that we are currently completing the final phase of room refurbishment which will be completed by February meaning all 90 Bedrooms will have been up-graded.

Once again thank you for taking the time to offer us feedback.