“Yum. ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food was good, normal pub food. Little pricey for want it is, but as onsite of hotel very convenient. Service was excellent, very polite, friendly and helpful.
Special thanks to Chelsea who was excellent.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Me and my partner went in here for meal we was staying next door in the Best Western hotel, its was about 8.30pm on a Friday night met by the Manager was told there would be NO tables for 45 mins, told him when we booked in earlier at the hotel we didn't have to make a booking straight away his attitude changed and found us a table immediately hows that work a minute earlier we had to wait 45mins, even when the place wasn't half full?
On the plus side the food/drinks and service was very good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Recently visited here with some friends and we enjoyed all our food and drinks. The restaurant went very quiet towards the end of the night but unfortunately that’s when the customer service started to slack. Keep up the good work in the kitchen, out front staff just maybe pay more attention to your customers if they are still buying drinks from you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We called here for dinner on Friday evening. It was about 8pm. On arrival, we were told they could not serve any more food until 8:30 as they had a large party in, a bit odd but not the end of the world. We sat in the somewhat uninspiring bar area, for a while, some guests in the same position were given menus to look at, we were not until we asked and we were eventually seated. Our initial order was taken quickly and the food was ok, large portions but nothing special. Our plates were cleared fairly quickly and we were planning to have dessert, but we sat there for more than 20 minutes, and no one returned to offer us dessert menu, coffees etc. A waitress was resetting tables all around us and the place was largely empty but she completely ignored us. In the end, we went to the bar, paid the bill and left, as it was clear no one was going to return to our table. Nothing wrong with the food but the atmosphere and definitely the service left a lot to be desired!

Cemil D, Manager at The Grill at 25, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback following your recent visit. I am disappointed in your comments regarding your dinner experience in the restaurant.
Please do accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. I can assure you this is not the normal standard of service. I have discussed your comments with the team. Thank you for bringing these matters to my attention as it is through our guest's feedback that we are able to assess our services and facilities.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed with my husband at the best western and had our evening meal at the "grill". My husband and I were warmly greeted by the waitress and seated quickly. The service was flawless all the staff were polite and friendly, engaging us in conversation and making us feel welcome. The food was very good the starter which was a sharing platter was very nice, my husband enjoyed his main (burger) immensely although my chicken on the ceaser salad was not cooked to my taste. The desserts were outstanding, I had chocolate cake and my husband had chocolate brownie. To make matters even better the bar offered a decent selection of cocktails all at a reasonable price. All in all the service and staff were lovely and deserve a special mention and the food was good.

Thank you for your positive comments, it’s always a pleasure to read feedback of this nature and I will pass on your compliments to the team on Duty. Customer service and guest satisfaction is of great importance to the team at the our restaurant and I am delighted that you left the restaurant having had an enjoyable experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon