“Another great stay at this flat.”
other travellers have booked this property
Best Location - Apartments with the  - Stay in the most Central Location in Nottingham City Centre
The Building The Building
Microwave
In the Kitchen
Bedroom
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
London
“Another great stay at this flat.”
Reviewed 23 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I tend to always book either the Hilton or one of Victoria Centre apartments...they are next door to each other.If the Vic is full,I'll go for the hotel...but there's so much more space in the flats and I just end up buying a daily pass for the Living Well Health club and get to use the gym,pool and sauna for about ten pounds per day.I can then just take the lift back through the Mall to the flat...takes about 5 minutes! The flats are large with all mod cons including a dryer that actually dries clothes(unlike some other flats I've stayed in)I just love being above the Mall,it's excellent when I just wanted to stay in and watch a film with my friend and cook a meal.Steve was really easy to deal with and the fact that I could collect the keys from his pub opposite made checking in a breeze.The place feels very safe with 24 hour security guards,as when you come in late at night as the Mall doors are open for people that are living or staying above.The location can't be beat and although I'm tempted by other places in Notts,I tend to go back here time and time again.

Giampiero...
Bologna, Italy
“In the right place”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I stayed in a 4 persons flat myself for 8 days because of a Conference at University.

Perfect location connected directly with Victoria Shopping Centre, friendly people (Jane) who cares the property, not being the owner probably on holidays, always ready for helping.
The flat is comfortable with all you need. Not 5 stars only because of a "british" level of cleaness that means not perfect for European standard. But the right place to stay in the heart of the City, of the Shopping and very close to University.

London
“Same building different flat..still as great....”
Reviewed 8 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

We always stay here whilst in Notts.We do think about trying something different but the location cant't be beat...none of us drive...so the cab rank in front is great for us...the flat was a different one than the last few times we stayed...but again,it was clean and big for three of us..in fact I'm sure 5 people could really enjoy this place.Steve and Toby were wonderful to work with and a huge thank you to Paul...for allowing us to check out one hour later.This place is so close to so many things...in fact if the weather was really bad...one could just go downstairs and buy some food and wine and have a relaxing evening in.Top marks!

London
“Third time just as great as first!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

This was our third stay at the Victoria Apartments.I think we'll get around to staying in all of them(hopefully)This flat was a large two bedroom with excellent views over the city.Flat 730.It was clean and of course Steve and Toby met us on time to give us the keys.We simply love this location.We often get back late at night and the extra security of being above the shopping centre and the friendly guards on duty always make us feel safe(it was myself and a girlfriend the last two trips)The gym in the centre offered me a great 5£ per day gym pass...what a bonus...I didn't even have to go outside to get there.I can 100% rate theses flats and a huge thank you you for fitting us in at the last minute.

London
“Our first stay in a vacation rental and it was really great!”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

James and I do our own rentals in London so on this trip we decided to change from our usual hotel as we wanted more space and a kitchen.We booked a very large two bedroom above the Victoria Shopping complex...this proved to be an excellent choice as we were literally on top of everything we could need for our stay.There's a Little Waitrose just across the street or a huge Tesco in the shopping mall.This location is fantastic.The owner Steve was really nice and met us on time/showed us around the flat and gave us some tips about the city.The payment aspect was smooth and he kept in touch with us throughout the booking process.The beds were very comfortable and the place was 99.9% quiet! That was a huge plus for us as we needed our sleep after our poker comps.The kitchen had most items we needed and what it didn't have we just popped downstairs and bought it.Excellent fast WI FI throughout the flat and Sky TV to enjoy when we had a chance.We would 100% stay here again and recommend it to our poker playing friends.There was the additional bonus of being able to use the gym as Steve was kind enough to arrange inexpensive day passes for us.Excellent customer service.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: the tempting shops beneath....
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing