Reviews (1 218)
1 218 results
All reviews city centre leisure facilities swimming pool mansfield road sauna and steam room tea and coffee main road walk in shower short stay would stay again buffet style cooked breakfast comfy bed full english rakesh gym grosvenor
582 - 587 of 1 218 reviews
Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

Stayed here when I was competing at a bodybuilding competition in September.
Our friends booked us a family room..
We were told that we would be charged for breakfast as it was included in the price. We had our own food with us but still had to pay for breakfasts that we couldn't eat..
They then took £50 out of my account "just Incase" we got anything in the restaurant.. Which we wouldn't because we're bodybuilders on a strict diet.
Then when I got home they took another £174 out of my account by mistake! I had to wait 3 days to get this back..
Thought that was all sorted then we received a parking fine from them of £100 !!! Which we were then told to ignore..
Think they need be a bit more organised, I wonder how many people have been overcharged like this..
Will be choosing another hotel when I compete next year

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Mimomusclexcess
Joaquim D, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2015

Naturally I was saddened to read these and learn that although you found the hotel and its facilities to meet your requirement whilst competing at an event, you did unfortunately encounter some frustrations particularly at reception and the associated confusion and subsequent inconvenience caused from this at check out .

All feedback is incredibly important to myself and my senior team as this forms the basis of our on-going training and development. I have used your comments with the relevant Department Heads and had the points addressed to ensure future incidences do not occur.

Please be assured that your comments are valued and as noted above have been actioned appropriately.

Reviewed 25 October 2015

My wife and I stayed here for one night. The staff were very helpful, especially Dominic who checked us in - he was having problems with the card programming machine when we arrived but he took us up to our room and left his master key card with us so the lights stayed on while he got ours programmed.
Breakfast was good with plenty of choice and again the staff were efficient and helpful.
A good central location and recommended.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Joaquim D, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback based on your recent stay with us at the Park Inn by Radisson Nottingham.

We appreciate your positive 5 star review on TripAdvisor, I will share your positive feedback with my team Dominic in particular.

We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2015

spent two nights here while on a trip to see my son at university. Good location a short bus ride into the main city area or a 15 min walk. Hotel room very clean tidy and nice. swimming pool Suna and steam room in need of a refub but still nice to have the option to use. Will use this hotel next time i visit

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com

We appreciate your positive review and look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

What another lovely stay at the Park Inn. Rooms clean and tidy and well maintained! A little small and the odd stain on the carpet but what can you do about that? Staff were always welcoming! Ranging from reception to House keeping all the way to the pleasant maintenance lads. A well run place with the staff being the biggest asset. Food was nice little on the pricey side. Can't comment on the leisure facility. Overall another lovely stay!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Is it through constructive feedback we can improve our products and services, I hope the positive of your stay will encourage you to stay with us when you are next in the area.

Reviewed 23 October 2015

Hotel is in very good location few min with bus to Nottingham center. It has internet which is good. The swimming pool and sauna is OK, just gym is very small... Rooms are also very small and some of them need repainting... If u will stay here weekend its gonna be noise.
Staff is awesome they all are very friendly and helpful in all the ways.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind words and mention “Lovely staff” on TripAdvisor this would certainly keep my team motivated to carry on delivering good customer service.

We have our ongoing maintenance plan to improve the product and painting is one of them, once again I would like to thank you for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you soon.